Chapter 27

"This must be some sort of mistake" Were the words that came from Ella Montgomery's mouth and the that broke my little heard again.

Aria had explained how I was her sister to her mother, without it being in any way awkward or weird. I know if it were me, I wouldn't be able to put a sentence together in this situation. It didn't seem to cross Aria's mind that Ella would clearly know if she and given birth to me or not. It turns out she didn't remember popping me out.

Once Ella had stated that she had no idea who I was, I gave an awkward smile, looked down, and walked away before I cried for the billionth time in the last 3 days. I didn't know why I was so over emotional, as the only movie I ever cried at was The Fault In Our Stars. It was unlike me to be so tearful. It was probably due to tiredness or maybe just my traumatic past few months. Whatever it was, I hoped it would last. I hate being felt sorry for.

As I began to move away from Aria and her Mum, I felt a familiar hand grab my shoulder and bring me into a hug. No matter how unrelated me and Aria apparently are, I feel like she's like. Sister to me already. I cried into her shoulder. Luckily, nobody noticed my tears apart from Aria who could probably feel the warm droplets through her shirt sleeve.

After everyone had been briefly questioned by an officer, we were hurried into a vehicle and taken to a hospital. Most of us probably had no physical health issues. The only health problems we would be most likely to have is mental, so I don't know why we didn't get given therapy of something that might benefit us. I wasn't too bothered, as I had nowhere to go anyway. The medical checks were probably the law, anyway. Not that I'm saying there is a book that contains rules of what to do with a bunch or girls who have been kidnapped and traumatised by a terrifying and anonymous man.

I must have fallen asleep soon after we arrived at the hospital, as I woke up to daylight. I looked around. In the beds next to me were Hanna and Mona. Opposite were Aria, Spencer and Emily. Spencer was up reading, but everyone else was still sound asleep. Spencer looked up from her book and gave me a reassuring smile.

"I feel fine, so I'm going to go and find a drink of water or something." I said quietly to Spencer, making sure to wake no one. Spencer acknowledged me before I walked towards the door to the hospital hallway. I could see some people through the blurred windows, but I couldn't make out who the people were. The door was slightly open already, and as I went to open the door wide enough for me to exit I heard voices.

"Byron, the girl says she is my daughter. Why would she say that? Have you ever seen her? I know this can't be true, but she does look a lot like Mike and Aria." Said the female voice, which I presumed was Ella.

"How could she be your daughter? She probably saw the resemblance and wants a bit of extra attention." Said the male voice that I hadn't heard before. It was obvious the conversation was about me. I felt hurt that he thought I would say something like that for attention, As that is the complete opposite to what I would do. I walked out of the room, half hoping they knew I was listening. I looked left and right to see if there were any drinks machines or water fountains. As I glanced to the left I saw Byron Montgomery. He looked like he had seen a ghost.

//Just a little reminder - please remember to vote and comment. I get so happy when I come online to someone voting every chapter or commenting something really nice//