Chapter 31

My eyes locked with another pair that looked exactly like mine. At first glance, his iris' look hazel, but as I have seen a matching pair every time I look in the mirror, I know there's the occasional icy blue speck. He stares at me for a few long seconds before dropping his sports equipment and bag and sitting on a sofa opposite me.

"I'm home!" He shouted in a cherry voice so that Ella could hear him. Ella had gone into the back room to finish making the call, as the person on the other side of the phone couldn't hear her very well. Ella popped her head round the door, nodded in Mike's direction and pointed at the phone to show him she was busy. She then went back into the back room, but you could still hear her taking loudly down the telephone.

"Mike. I've Not seen you for ages, you should at least give me a hug." Aria sarcastically said to her brother. Mike pretended to be reluctant, but you could tell he was happy to see his sister in the way he wrapped her arms around her. Although he was two years younger, he towered over little Aria. after their embrace, they both threw took a seat on the sofas.

"I don't know if you knew anything, but this is Nancy and she's staying with us." Aria told Mike.

"Yeah, Mom mentioned it." He answered. "I didn't get any details about you from my mother so going to have to ask you for your life story, please." Mike said with a smirk on his face. He sounded sarcastic, but I knew he suspected something. We did look very alike, so unless he was blind he would probably think something was up.

I told Mike about how A had targeted me online and pretended to be Aria. I told him about how I believed I was his twin and that I had been adopted. I told him about what happened in the dollhouse, and what his parents had said about me. He was taking it all in, and I was pretty sure he agreed with me and Aria about the high chance of us being siblings. Throughout my whole story, which was about 10 minutes, his eyes didn't wander off. He was concentrated on me, almost analysing me like his mother had been. In any other circumstance this could appear creepy, but it made me smile as it showed he was finding physical similarities and wanted to know about me. If we were related, which I hoped so much, I would be the happiest girl on earth knowing I had such a lovely brother and sister.

I hadn't noticed that Ella had emerged from the back room while I had been talking, and only realised she had been upstairs all this time when she came back down. I gave her a big smile when I saw her, which she returned. It was a genuine smile. I was lucky to be with such lovely people. Ella turned to walk to the right, but twisted back round on her heel to the sound of the doorbell. Her noisy shows made horseshoe sounds as she walked to the door to collect our meals. While me, Aria and Mike chatted, Ella payed the delivery man. She came to sit with me and then laid the takeaway boxes on the coffee table between to sofas, filling the room with amazing smells that made my mouth water.