Chapter 69

I immediately dropped my bag and coat before making my way over to the sofas where Ella and Aria were sat. I was well aware that my jaw had dropped, and I had no intentions to shut my mouth again. I had known someone was responsible for what happened to me and the girls and I had known they needed to be locked up, but I didn't think they would actually be caught. If someone had the brains to build that entire bunker, kidnap a group of girls, and spy on teens for years, I would have thought whoever was responsible would be clever enough to stay under the police's radar. Obviously not. The nightmare that was being a prisoner in a life size dolls house had become more of a nightmare each day instead of a reality. I knew that it was 100% real, and I probably had a scar to prove it, but it was such an unrealistic setting. It felt like I was an actress in a horror movie, and he cameras in each room didn't help.

"So, who did this to us?" I asked, I was scared to find out the answer. I didn't know many people in Rosewood, but if it was somebody I knew I don't think I would ever be able to trust another person again.

"The main person responsible is called Charlottte Dilaurentis, and another girl who was helping is called Sara Harvey." Ella told me in a calm voice. She explained who each of these people were. I was very confused with how Charlotte was Alison's sister, but nothing seemed to be straight forward since I received the first email from -A, so why should anything else slot into place perfectly now? There wasn't a lot to know about Sara Harvey, except from the fact she had seemed l have 'gone missing' around the same time as Alison had. The one question that still needed answering was Sara's surname. Harvey. Which must so happened to be the surname of my newest friend here in Rosewood.

"I'm going to make some coffee." Ella said, pulling herself out of the comfortable leather sofa and leaving me and Aria alone.

"Are you okay?" Aria moved closer to me and put her arm around me. Charlotte Dilaurentis may have done some life ruining and evil things, but she brought me to my family. Despite the circumstances, I was grateful to have a brand new family who cared about me. I still lived my adoptive parents and called them most days, but I felt immediately closer with the Montgomerys.

I realised I hadn't answered Aria. She didn't seem to mind, but I wanted to talk to her about the Isaac situation.

"Is Harvey a popular surname in America?" I asked my sister.

"It's not uncommon, so yeah. There are quite a few Harveys. Why do you ask"

"Isaac Harvey. Sara Harvey. You don't think they're related, do you?" I bit my lip, worried about what Aria would say. I know she wasn't a magical fairy who could use bed enchanted wand to do DNA tests on the two Harveys, but she was right about a lot of things. Maybe she has a unique gift, must without the fancy want and glittery wings sprouting from her shoulder blades.

"They could be." Aria replied. She sounded worried. "You like Isaac, don't you?"

"Yes." I admitted. I spoke in a quiet voice, but I knew Aria could hear me. I would regret telling her this tomorow, but at that exact moment I felt like Aria was a secret diary and I could tell her anything without the fear of her telling everyone or her making fun of me.

"You should call him." Aria told me. She removed her arm from around my neck so that I could leave the room to call Isaac.

I found his name in my contact list and began to call him. It was only a few seconds before he picked up the phone, but it was a long few seconds.

"Hey, what's up?" I heard a farmiliar voice from my phone's speaker.

"Are you related to a Sara Harvey?" I asked, hurriedly.

"I have a cousin named Sara. Why?" Isaac replied.