Chapter 52

// I just watched 6x10 before
writing this. I swear to god
I was saying Cece was
Charles right after the season
5 finale. I was actually
right for once AND
THANK THE LORD FOR
SARA HARVEY LEAVING I
CANNOT STAND HER. If
anyone thinks I should
bring Cece or Sara into
the story,
please comment.//

We stayed back at my old house until the sun started to set. We hadn't had a proper meal all day, just snacks. So, once the taxi had taken us back to the hotel, we attempted to make a meal from the junk food the vending machines. Being the cleverest out of us all, while me, Aria and Mike were hurriedly pressing vending machine numbers, Ella walked to a nearby shop and purchased some ready made sandwiches.

The next day we went back to the cottage. My four parents sat talking - probably about me - so I decided I'd show Aria and Mike the beach. As I walked down the narrow pathway of uneven rocky steps, I was getting excited to be in the tourist-free beach again. This was where I would spend a lot of my days with a sketch pad, a camera, and a picnic alone. I was never really lonely, which must have been due to the fact I had always been an only child.

"So this is where all the photos on your camera are from." Mike said as he stepped off the last step and onto the golden sand, moving his head around to admire the view.

"How come she let you look at her photos?" Aria asked.

"It's a twin thing." Mike said in his Fakest sassy girl voice. He put our his right hand to imitate the popular emoji. It was so unfunny that it was almost funny. As hard as Mike tried to be a comedian, I always ended up laughing at him and not with him.

"I'm going to paddle." Aria stated before skipping off to the blue waves. I laughed at how happy she looked as I followed her, kicking off my flat shoes as I ran. Today I was wearing black denim shorts, black flags, and a khaki green long sleeve shirt. My shirts went just above mid thigh, so I didn't have to worry about getting wet. At least that's what I thought.

"Wait for me!" I heard some heavier footsteps, and turned to see Mike half running and half leaping towards us. He was quite close, so there was no chance he could slow down quick enough to stop before he reached the water. It didn't stop there. Once he had managed to soak our legs (which wasn't hard due to how small me and Aria were compared to Mike), he bent forward and splashed saltwater all over us. He continued to do this until we were all completely drenched with mascara running down our cheeks. Apart from Mike, as I presumed he wasn't into makeup.

"What on earth was that for." I asked, wiping the salty water from my eyes.

"What on earth was that for?" Mike repeated, making fun of my English accent and making sure to exaggerate the 'on earth' part. I rolled my eyes at my twin brother before I pushed him backwards into the sea, soaking the hair he had spent so long styling this morning. I may be small, but I was used to carrying heavy bags down to the beach daily and was strong.

Within a few minutes, we were all laughing and talking. Once goosebumps were covering our bodies and we were shivering, we waded out of the water to sit in the sunlight.

"We should probably go back now. I have spare clothes in my old bedroom." I said, getting up off of the warm sand.

"I'm not wearing your clothes." Mike said.

"I know, but you don't deserve dry, clean, and unsalted clothes. You're the reason we're all cold and wet." I replied. The look on his poor face was priceless.

Once we arrived back, we got changed into some leggings and sweatshirts. We looked ugly, but we were cosy. When we went back downstairs, the scent of freshly Cooked chips filled the whole room. I saw that John had just come back with a bag full of fish and chips from the chip shop nearby. I hadn't realised how hungry I was until I finished a whole portion of chips in 10 minutes.

I Am Nancy Montgomery  (Pretty Little Liars Fanfiction) [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara