Chapter 17

I'm writing this on Tuesday the 2nd of June, but I don't get season six episode one until tomorrow because England problems. Who's excited for another person in the story, as Nancy is a loner who literally spoke to her Mother once in the beginning?

I was awake all night thinking about the girl who I had seen. She had been the first human being I had seen in what felt like a hundred years. Clearly it was not a century, but I lost track of the days of the week a while ago. I hoped I would see the mysterious girl again, as I would love to know why I'm trapped in this human doll house. I want to ask so many questions about everything, from if she knows how to get me out of here to her favourite nail polish colour. Even if she had the most boring personality on the face of the earth, it would be two hundred times more interesting than anything I have experienced in the last however long.

A few days after I first saw the blonde at my door, I was alone (did I need to add that) in my so called 'bedroom' doing squats. I had cleverly decided to use all this time to do things I would usually be too lazy or not have time to do. I thought that it was sometime in the afternoon, but I realised that was not the case when the lights flickered and turned off. I was particularly clumsy, so I found my bed and say still clicking my double jointed thumbs. I wanted to avoid falling and injuring myself alone, and that was a lot more likely in complete darkness.

I heard some familiar footsteps, but this time the stepping sounds were closer. It was like someone was sprinting for the Olympics. I was clueless on who the footsteps belonged to, until I heard the sound of a heavy door opening. I turned my head to see the pretty blonde girl for the second time.

Before I had time to react to the girl who had come to sit next to me on my bed, she started to talk. She spoke quickly, as if she was ranting about something overly important.

"Hey, my name's Mona. Mona Vanderwaal. I'm 18, from rosewood, and I'm freaking terrified! You're the only person I've ever found here, do you know how to escape?"

"I have no idea, but I'm so happy to see you!" I said this, before crying and hugging Mona. I wasn't an emotional person, but I had never felt this emotional on my entire life. Mona smiled at me, before speaking again.

"I have to go before he finds out o found you. I'll see you again." Is what she said while exiting the room. I knew there wasn't long for her to get back to wherever he had to stay, and me and my ears hoped she got there in time. Unfortunately , I don't think she did. The horrendous sound I have heard multiple times before rang over and over again in my eardrums.