Chapter 30

//Thank you for all the reads, votes, and amazing comments I've been getting. Please make to sure to vote if you're logged in, and comment if there's anything you want to say. Positive or negative, I won't be offended.//

We walked up to the Montgomery's porch. While Ella searched her dark leather handbag for her keys, which we could all hear jingling, I looked around. It was definitely the same place as the pictures I had been sent months before, but looked a lot nicer seeing it with my own eyes instead of a photograph taken on a phone. The house was dark coloured, but didn't look gothic or dull. There was Lots of green trees, bushes, and shrubbery surrounding the house and the garden. There wasn't a lot of colour, but where the plants weren't shadowing there was bright sunlight filling the lawn.

Ella fiddled through her fat collection of keys before finding the right one and turning it in the keyhole. The door opened and we entered. There was a lot beautiful wooden furniture in the open living room and kitchen. The way everything was set out made the big house look even bigger without making it look too big. It was a big change from my tiny cottage with the cheapest furniture that was on sale cramping the small rooms. Although like the outside, there were many darker colours, the room was lit perfectly. It had a cosy feel to it that made me instantly feel at home.

"Mike, are you home?" Ella walked to the bottom of the staircase and shouted up in the direction of where I expected Mike's bedroom would be. She then quickly walked up the stairs, still shouting. I expect tour average teenage boy would have his headphones blasting music down to his eardrums, and I don't think I was the only one who thought this.

"Make yourself at home. If we were right about my mom, this should probably end up making this tour permanent home!" Aria said with a slight squeal at the end of her sentence. She was clearly as exited as me, only I had to act more normal and polite being the quest. I have her a big smile while she got a glass of water. She gestured for me to sit down, so I sat on a sofa. The sofa was so comfortable that I could easily fall asleep, especially after spending over a week in a noisy hospital. I'm a light sleeper and let's hair say people snore. These people include Hanna, Emily, and the occasional Spencer. Luckily for me, aria is a quiet sleeper.

I must have been on the verge of sleep, because I jumped a little when I heard Ella's voice.

"Mike texted. He said he'll be home in about 10 minutes." Ella said to us both. I smiled, excited to meet Mike. He could either be a random male or my twin brother, but whatever relation we had I was excited to meet someone new.
"I'm going to order food, as I don't want to leave the two of you alone and the fridge is empty. Choose something, anything you like." Ella spoke while handing us a few takeaway menus. Me and Aria decided on getting Indian food. As by chance we see both vegetarian, we decided on tadka Dahl and pilau rice. Ella called the number on the bottom of the menu. I heard her reading our our orders, her order, and whatever she thought Mike would like to eat when. The next thing j beard was the sound of a key attempting to open the front door.