Chapter 24

I was pretty confident if I had to take a quiz on the Montgomery family, I would do pretty well. I sound like a genuine stalker, but I had a few months to try learn years of information. I now knew that it had never been Aria I had spoken to. A could have made up any story and - being the gullible person I am - I would have believed every word of it. I had to ask Aria what was true out of the information I was given, so that's exactly what I did.

"So, what is true about your, or our family out of what A told me?" I asked. We had been talking about ourselves and finding our similarities and differences for a while now, and was curious to find out about everything else that would be part of my life.

I told Aria everything A had told me that I could remember from the top of my head. Her facial expression didn't seem too shocked at anything I said, and I was grateful that u hadn't been given a truck load of lies about my family.

"It's near enough all correct. The only thing that isn't true is the whole 'happy family' bit. My parents for divorced a little while after we came back from Iceland. He cheated on my mom with some blonde psycho and I think you can guess the rest. Mom moved out, Dad's often away with his job, and Mike isn't as sporty and sociable as he was a few years ago." Aria said, although she wished she could skip back a few years to when everything was more normal. It broke my heard seeing my sister upset and finding out the happy family I dreamed of probably wouldn't exist. On the positive side, I had a family.

//Sorry for a very short chapter. This isn't even a proper chapter. Im going to try making my chapters longer, as I feel like the story is going very slowly and people are going to stop reading//