Chapter 23

With a smile faker than barbie, Mona stood up and offered everyone a cookie from the tray she had in her hands. She made a sly comment to Hanna about her weight, even though I would do anything to have a body like her's. I could see she was slightly put down by the comment, but couldn't get too offended, as Mona was doing whatever she could to fit the role of the infamous Alison.

I didn't know much about the real Alison Dilaurentis. All I knew is that she was a blonde, quite bossy, didn't seem the kindest, and was overly keen on a certain yellow top. I couldn't even confirm of any of this information was correct, seeing as this as I had never met the girl. I hoped she was nicer than Mona made her seem, as I knew she either is or had been good friends with my sister.

I was sitting quietly eating my chocolate chip cookie and my cup of tea from my China Crockery when I heard a sound from the speaker. I had almost forgotten about these creepy announcements, as everything had been so fast and confusing while I had been in 'Ali's living room'.

"Can Spencer Hastings, Emily Fields, Hanna Marin, and Alison Dilaurentis please exit and follow the lighted pathway to their rooms."

I sighed, as I knew the only reason this was happening is to make it awkward between me and Aria. As much as I knew it must be a lot to take in for one teenager in one day, I felt sorry for myself. I was final meeting my sister, and she didn't want to know who I was.

Aria turned her head to watch her friends leave the room and twisted back around when the door had shut. She looked at me for a moment before giving me a small sorry smile.

"I'm so sorry for how I acted before. I just- so much has happened today and I don't know what's going on and I'm scared and I'm confused-" Aria ranted, tears slowly sliding down her cheeks. Forgiving her completely for what she had said earlier, I got up to go and give her a big hug. As I wrapped my arms around her, I felt I belonged. I didn't belong where I was now, but I felt like k was finally with one of the people I should have been calling my family my entire life. It was such a unique feeling that made me feel the happiest I had felt in the longest time. My sister hugged me back, and I couldn't wait to leave this hell replica and meet the perfect family I belonged with.