36. Dying a Virgin

Chapter 36

Dying a Virgin

Phantom Planet - Dropped

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stare dumbfounded at the tan covered lush with caramel waves covering his ocean eyes. Just staring, unable to move with my hand still on the handle of the car door, which is now, open.

His deep olive physique clearly shown through a thin V-necked maroon shirt, his dark denim jeans complimenting his eyes, and a grey hooded jacket matching his grey beanie that just screamed out 'Eat me, I'm better than a Cookie'.

"Skye... you got me since I bumped into you in the hallway, you had me by your smile and laugh, you drew me in by everything you do, and you made me fall for you because you're Skye, and Skye is the most amazing and beautiful person I know..."

I choke in the middle of my thoughts when I saw Allan come up behind him and smiled. I grinned widely at the buff football player who has a big heart for Brooklyn.

"So Skye..." Sammy started, turning around and smirking.

"This trip is more than you think, and so we brought the people that has a huge impact on you, people that make you happy and the people that love you the most-"

"Like ME! Of Course!" Chandler chimed in, smiling widely with a toothy grin, I sighed nudging him in the shoulder.

"And with that, each of us has a waiting surprise for you in each destination we take you to. This is a huge thankyou for everything you've done for us and with that" Sammy wiggled his nose, opening his bag and passing me over a rolled vintage sheet. "This is your map" I sighed deeply unrolling it, revealing tracks to sketched places, some with woods, others with complete ocean, and some I couldn't make out.

"Oooh okay... so those ones" Chandler pointed out with a dirty cheesy Dorito finger, "are mine... I suck at drawing I know, but I tried."

I shook my head and pushed his shoulder chuckling. Turning my attention to Allan and Dustin I smile warmly, noticing they're luggage is now at the back.

"Well hello Quarter Back" I greet him opening my arms to be met by strong heavenly scented ones. "Damn Allan, you just get better and better, you got to hold yourself there cowboy. You'll end up having your own fan club soon" Snorting I pull him in a huge hug again.

"Well you too, Bad ass little Skye seems to get finer and finer each time" he snickered poking my side and climbing in the back beside Brooklyn.

Oh Fu- Bad bad idea.

"Chandler darling... can you please sit at the back, Brooklyn needs a foot massage" I coo poking his side.

"What? Fuck that! Her feet smell like overly intoxicated flowers and honey"

Brooklyn flicks her hair cockily unaware that it hit Arthur's eye. I snort a laugh, mumbling to a red eyed Arthur who silently cursed under his breath if he was okay.

"Oh babe, that's a compliment as opposed to your cheesy feet" Brooklyn blows a kiss sitting back.

I lean in whispering in Chandler's ear, "If you don't sit in the back, while you sleep I will hide your 5 Dorito packs, and the extra 3 you hid under your seat".

"You wouldn't dare!" He mouths back.

"Try me" I mock. He sighs defeated, defensively grabbing his 5 packs of Dorito's and the extra 3 hidden underneath, grumbling he climbs over me and passes Allan to sit at the back next to Brooklyn.