20. The Dirty Girl Got Me Whipped

Chapter 20

The Dirty Girl Got Me Whipped

~~~~~~~~~~

Dustin's POV

I lean against the opening of T-Bar while chatting to Allan about Skye. He has a sudden interest in her which made me worried.

"She's a great girl dude..."

"Yeah I know, I'm shocked she hadn't had her first kiss or anything before me"

"What? No way. She's innocent, I like that. She really values herself" Allan smiles looking back inside the store and glancing at Skye. Can he stop looking at her like that?

I nod my head and look at her too. Skye's smiling radiantly as she goes through big T-shirts for Brooklyn to wear, as Skye says "Obey Brooklyn, today your wearing only clothes that cover every inch of that soon to be contaminated ball of infested goo". I shake my head smiling like a psycho at the thought of Skye and her oddness. I love that about her, she doesn't try to be like others, just being herself is the envy of every girl in history. And her body and lips...

No Dustin, not right now.

I shake my head back to reality and grin. Skye time.

Walking quietly in the store I stand behind her.

"So what do you think about this shirt for Brooklyn? Says VIRGIN" She asks Alexis in the pit of laughing. Alexis looks up at me, I put a finger on my lips so she doesn't say a word. She nods slightly and looks at Skye grinning, "Yeah, perfect! Plus it's not pink, she'll hate it" Both the girls laugh as Skye goes through the rack again. "Okay, I'm definitely getting the biggest size then"

I slowly place my hands on her hips and lean into her neck kissing it softly. Skye's sweet smell of blossom and lavendar intoxicates me, her soft skin beneath my lips tasted so damn good. She let out an unexpected sweet moan, when she realised what she did she turns wide eyed and glares at me playfully. Her long lashes battering every time she blinks, her lips quivering into an attempt of a mean face, everything was so adorable.

"Don't you have something better to do other than touching every inch of me?" Skye questions eyeing me.

"Well... technically I haven't touched every inch of you" I smugly say holding her hips tight, "and there's nothing better than doing you, if you like... I can touch every inch of you too" I seductively utter in her ear. I feel her delicate shiver under my arms and her face redden with a slight lust.

I want her to be mine so bad.

Leaning in, I feel her heart rate speed up, her lips tremble in delight and anticipation, and her pretty eyes sparkle. Cliché? Everything about her screams out cliché. From her eyes, dirty-mindness, body, oh my god. I'm just going to go for it, I want those lips.

Closing my eyes and holding her tight around, feeling her cookies & cream breath brush my neck was pretty much the sign to kiss her already right? But no.

Just as I was about to taste those beautiful artistic lips again, Jace accidentally bumped me making me let go of Skye and hit a rack.

"Sh*t! I'm sorry man. Didn't see you there man, anyway Skye can you choose a couple of shirts for me for Summer?"

I lightly glare at the idiot and watch Skye laugh a little blowing a kiss then walking away with him.

Ugh.

Why can't Skye just be mine already.

I lean my head back against the store's wall and shut my eyes thinking about the first time we met.