2. What to Do & What Not to Do (New Kid's List)

Chapter 2

What to Do & What Not to Do (New Kid's List)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey... ya. Hey ya. Hey... ya. Hey ya."

I wiggle my butt to the upbeat song of Hey Ya - Outkast, while flapping my arms like a Hawk. I have genuine dance skills, once a great song plays, my whole body goes into reactive mode and straight to shake what your Mama gave Yah. I wonder why I don't have a scholarship to a dance school or something... they must be heaps intimidated by me then. I chuckle to myself as my baggy pants wriggle with my non-existent butt.

"You think you've got it

Oh, you think you've got it

But got it just don't get it"

I glide against the white fluffy carpet with my socks, Tom Cruise style. Putting a pair of my vintage black curved sunglasses, and untying my high pony tail letting my messy waves reveal.I jump on the bed screaming out the notes with each rampaging and awful vocal cord my voice brings.

I'm such a great singer. I wonder why I haven't got a scholarship to a singing school or something... they're probably jealous of my stunning talent. I continue wiggling my butt Beyoncé style, but of course, there is nothing to shake, unfortunately.

"Hey... ya. (OH OH)

Hey ya. (OH OH)

Hey... ya. (Don't want to meet your daddy, OH OH)"

Shake your body and make it POP, I repeat to myself as the song hits the best bit. I turn around to the window side of my bed as I break out an ultimate guitar dance move, 360 Skye Style. Strumming my fingers against an invisible guitar as I flip my hair backwards and look at my window, and yet, of course as all cliché stories go, I see a figure. A sexy figure. I quickly brush my hair back and stand back on my bed, trying to fix myself as if nothing ever happened.

"Nice guitar solo, great vocals by the way."

I looked through my opened window to now see the clear silhouette of Mr. Goddess, hot me damn. His lips quiver into a cheeky smirk as he leaned his arms against the window sill staring right at me.

People reply right? Say something like 'oops, didn't see you there, how's your pecks going?' Oh god, shut up Skye, of course people don't say that. Maybe they say 'Body still silkier than ever I see, love your face by the way.' Oh conscious how inappropriate you are. Pssh say something Skye! You look like one of those guilty animated mice that stole cheese.

"Heh", I gave a slight grin raising an eyebrow and leaning towards the window.

"Heh" I repeat.

Well done, let me applaud myself because I just won Smoothest Talk of the year. My speech impediment went from classified: #1 singer to, bottom of the communication bargain.

"Cat got your tongue?" I tried to get my mouth loose yet I only managed to say "Heh." 

Again? Wow, I seriously wonder why I haven't gotten a scholarship to Stupidity.

He gave a cute chuckle as he brushed his fingers through his slightly wavy caramel hair. Contain your drool Einstein, contain it. He leaned a little closer from his window sill, merely 2 meters from mine. Why aren't you a little closer huh? Do I stink or something?

Oh... hah, if he tried... he'd fall down from at least 16 feet of his window. Skye contain your hormonal disruption and not make a death plan for Mr. Goddess.

"I take it you're not the type to reply and like to keep comprehensive mysteriousness?" His eyes flicker of something I couldn't decipher, and of course what my crappy vocal cord could produce was yet another. "Heh, no..." Oh, and a no too.

I kneeled down on the pillow side of my bed and leaned against my turquoise painted window sill, "So you moved next door I see, you stalking me Mr. Goddess?" Well look at that, alas I can speak!

"Mr. Goddess? Your little nickname for me?" he chuckled an adorable laugh. Ah and of course, he knows my nickname for him.

"What? No... Pssh, crazy much? Must've heard wrong" Emphasising the crazy with spinning my index finger at the side of my head.

"Oh really? Because I swear I heard otherwise, but hey Cookie Crumble! Call me what you like, I mean... you already invaded my personal space at first greeting." He leaned his cheek on his fist, smirking. He smirks a lot.

"Excuse me Mr. Hard torso, it was an accident so get it through your small overly sized head okay? Oh and by the way hot stuff, you're not allowed to call me Cookie Crumble. Shown on the |What to Do & What Not to Do| new kid's list. You know?" Damn, back to Smoothest Talk of the Year. Pat on the back for me.

He tapped his fingers against the edge of the sill, slightly smiling. "Thanks for the Tip, Ms. Amazeberries." Once again my mouth formed an O, He. Did. Not. Just. Say. My. Word.

I choked out an "Oh no you didn't." with a little head spin and snap. 

He gave a cute as hell smile revealing his chin dimple, what's with dimples man? I'd be grateful if god maybe added a dimple to my recipe.

"Sorry Ms. Amazeberries, but you are quite loud in the hall and I believe you are also very defensive on that word? Well, not even one of your precious little hits could do the job to prevent me from saying it." And bam, yet another evil smirk. This man probably had too much Botox on the lips or something.

I squinted my eyes, pointing my index finger at him, stating "You Mr. Goddess needs to step back and not insult a great puncher, who by the way can kick too. Consequences are very ghastly these days, hate for you to unintentionally get hurt." And with that, I smirked back crossing my arms satisfied.

He rubbed the back of his neck smiling, "You intrigue me Ms. Amazeberries, I believe you may be more intelligent than you think. But I apologise as I will continue to use that word, but only as your name. Deal?" He leaned over his arm with great attempt to be halfway making me chuckle. Maybe he will fall? Evil thoughts Skye.

I took my nearest ukulele, leaning over to shake his hand with its handle.

"Very well, but you seem to bromide me so I shall have the pleasure of you doing my maths homework, Deal?" Look, I wanted to take advantage of this so called agreement.

"Oh! As well as, 5 packs of chocolate chip cookies with melted chocolate dip, cheers." I gave my deathly smile, flashing my teeth like a toothpaste commercial.

He chuckled biting down his bottom lip, I feel blistering heat right now. He leaned over shaking the ukulele again adding "If that adds to the new kids list of |getting to spend more time with you| then deal." I was about to interject but, hey! Why say no to some secretive new kid? Every girl has a side lingering to have an offer like that. Trust me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~