52. Underneath the Erotic Fabrication Called Dustin

Chapter 52

Underneath the Erotic Fabrication Called Dustin

When You Were Young – The Killers

~~~~~~~~~~~

I leaned down kissing Skye's cheek softly, caressing her forehead. Her eyes twitched in pain. I roamed my hand down to the back of her head and caressed it, feeling the bumpy line from the top of her head ending just near her ear. A huge gash that had still a long way to heal.

I felt possessive of Skye during the time spent with her. I felt the constant need to have her.

I walked around my bathroom setting up my hygiene essentials, towels and cosmetics. Suddenly speakers played Hey Ya – Outkast extremely loud. A voice sang with it, screaming each rampaging note. It was a little painful but endurable. I continued packing away deodorants, colognes and fundamentals until I heard the voice grow louder.

I poked my head out of the bathroom that connected to my room and saw a moving figure jumping and sliding all over the place. I leaned my head a little more seeing the person shake their butt in the air with sunglasses and messy hair. The girl was jumping on her bed flaying her arms which caused me to lean a little more to get a closer look.

Unbalanced, no support, great fall.

I quickly scrambled back up and coughed to myself walking closer to the window and lifting it up.

The clear view of Skye on her knees on top of her bed doing an air guitar act and flipping her hair back and forth was view I don't think I could ever forget. Her eyes caught mine for a split second making her suddenly look down and stand back on her bed, quickly fixing herself.

I bit my lip watching her through both our bedroom window frames, the only thing really separating us.

"Nice guitar solo, great vocals by the way." I comment watching how she was unable to utter a single word except 'heh' She wasn't smooth, at all. But that attracted me, her stutters and clumsiness.

It was then that our little talk made butterflies grow in my stomach. I've never had that with any girl before. Perhaps it's because I grew affection and care for her over the past 6 crucial months.

Skye looked at me with hidden smiles and wandering eyes completely oblivious of who I am.

There was a tinge in my chest of the familiar guilt. I tried to ignore it.

I was able to make an easy deal; her, to come over and check out my place "supposedly" as long as I wouldn't call her a certain nickname or something, and to give her plenty of cookies. Easy.

It was easy to be charming and sweet and an absolute gentleman. She enjoyed it. I want her to enjoy it. To enjoy me. I was aiming to get close to her as much as I could.

The next day I had gathered pebbles to throw at her window. I sat near my window peeking every now and then to see if she was in, I had noticed she was on her bed talking on the phone so I thought it was the perfect opportunity.

I threw pebble after pebble until she had opened it. Each pebble I threw had went from paying attention to not realizing she had opened the window to a pebble hit on her forehead. In my head I was freaking out. Was her head okay? Fuck.. is her head okay!?

I felt guilty, I constantly asked her if she was okay, when I panicked I seemed to not shut up. She seemed like she got the point of the numerous questions and looked at me in a way signalling that she was entirely fine.