16. Erotic Morning Voices

Chapter 16

Erotic Morning Voices

~~~~~~~~~

There's always that possibility well more like theory that every time you're in a good place, a peaceful and amazeberries moment that someone or something comes in to ruin it, to interrupt the little perfection life brings in these moments. Sometimes if you're lucky, the universe is by you and doesn't allow anything to ruin it, however, the universe isn't perfect and neither is small moments like these because let's face it people... if moments like these lasted then we would have a lower result of depression and shet.

But... right now I'm in the arms of the guy I'm sure I'd fall inlove with. Dustin Lavendor. He was my first kiss and can I just say... Oh My Lord. He's a good kisser.

I smile dreamily, eyes still closed as I slowly open them to the light sunshine peering through his window. Funny I didn't say mine huh? Well technically I never went home last night. And no we didn't do it, but we may have made out...

A lot.

I giggle at my thoughts as I turn into the warm and muscular arms of Dustin, draped in his silky cream sheets that outlined his very well built body. I sighed staring at his face that looked even more beautiful sleeping. I slowly moved away a piece of his caramel waves off his face, caressing his cheek making sure not to wake him up.

The previous night was amazeberries, it was truly one of the best nights a teenage hormonal girl could have and no I'm not talking about doing the dirty. I'm talking about the whole romantic façade. After the little lip meeting on the floor he then taught me how to carve art in wooden pallets like the portrait of me, and every time I got a smooth and perfect curve or edge he'd kiss me. So let's say I aced the learning session.

The sunlight wrapped his face making his complexion smooth and flawless, his messy bed hair gave a sexy tinge as one arm was bent and laid beneath his head flexing and revealing a very nice bicep.

I wanna touch it.

Badly.

I'm sure a simple touch of that bicep won't be bad right? Just a little touching is all, even though his bent arm is in the opposite side. I can reach... just try.

I slowly lent over him to begin touching it. The hard muscular feeling of his arm put me on a little frenzy. I enjoyed it way too much so I began stroking it. Slowly, lightly, make sure not to wake him up. But yet I wanted to feel way more than just touching.

I kind of want to bite it... just to make sure if it's that hard ahem that's all. If the muscle is authentic of course.

I nodded to myself agreeing that was a reasonable answer. I gradually hovered over him to bite it. I bent down and opened my mouth with the readied look of a vampire.

Mmm nearly there

My body pressed against his, leaning over to bite his very inviting bicep. Thankfully I knew he was still sleeping since I could feel his slow steady breaths of his chest beneath me. I pressed my lips on it kissing softly then opened my mouth biting.

Hard, muscly... taste like hotness.

A light chuckle bounced beneath my tummy from a little shake and my still pressed teeth against his bicep made a little chatter... he wasn't awake was he?

"Oh Ms. Amazeberries, enjoying yourself there?" A husky and a god damn heavenly deep voice voiced beneath me, making me let his arm go and lean back a little.

"Mm? Oh ha... just um... making sure you don't have Musclejunctavitis.. yah know and great news, you don't got it" My great attempt to hide whatever I was doing.