64. How to Cure a Hang Over

Chapter 64

How to Cure a Hang Over

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jace's POV

"Well, here we are." I whisper, my eyes gazing around the neon scene called Fuzzy Holes.

"Well this place is banging!" Chandler excitedly exclaims, ready to jump out of the vehicle. I frown to myself. Skye is going here? Looking like that?

Like a shiny diamond of perfection?

She sure will be getting lots of male attention even if she was in a potato sack. 

I park a block away and climb out, following Chandler's lead. When we got there, Skye and her friends weren't in the line, probably getting an exclusive in.

I stood behind the long line and saw how some girls turned over and gave me a smile.

"Uh, Jacey Poo.. why are you standing there?"

"Because I'm waiting in line like most people." I gesture towards the people in front.

"Uh," Chandler huffs giving an eye roll, "You forget who we are and where we can go. We are superior for lines. Look, follow my lead."

I sigh to myself knowing what's to come. I followed Chandler as we past the line of a solid hour wait, when we reached the security guard Chandler smiled and flicked up his jacket collar.

"Hey man, its Jace and Chandler. You know. The Ultimate Duo." Chandler says with a put on deep voice while giving his most charming smile while leaning against the metal door.

The intimidating security guard stared at him. His arms pulsating even though he wasn't flexing. He looked down at his clipboard for a few seconds then looked at us. I swear smoke came out of his nostrils as he huffed.

"Nope. Don't see a Chandler or Jace here."

"Well.. we used to be usuals and we were pretty popular with the crowd. So just wave your magic hand and allow us through." Chandler remained with that smile.

I looked around and saw the impatient crowd stare at Chandler, a few of the females giving me slight winks and constant moving of their hair.

"Look Kid, you either stand at the back of the line like everybody else or be courted back to the yellow brick road that you can follow till you reach home." The security guard stood over Chandler, his eyes blank with no expression.

"Uh.. look." Chandler awkwardly shoves his hand in his pocket grabbing his wallet. "Will a $20 do?"

The security laughed, "You're wasting my time and the people in the line's time. If you're going to bribe me at least make the money worth it."

"Shit.." Chandler frowns quickly shuffling through his wallet, "I only got a card." He mutters to himself.

I shake my head, "I got you." I grab a $100 note from my wallet and give it to the security guard. The security guard subtly nods, lifts the red rope and allows us in.

"Thanks Jace, I'll pay you back."

"No you won't." I chuckle in return.

"I know I won't, I'm broke but I thought I'd still say it out of kindness. I can give you some Doritos though." He smiles with teeth in reassurance.

I laughed it off and continued to enter the impulsive room of Beats, Bodies and Booze.

Or in Chandler's case – Booties, Babes and Boobs.