37. F*ckbewb

Chapter 37

Shh - Donora

F*ckbewb

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brooklyn's POV

Numb. A little bit of a wabble, I assume that's my flawless breasts.

I feel harmony, and calmness, I assume this is heaven.

If I open my eyes, I bet you my whole booty, that there is at least 20 max of scrumptious males surrounding me. I bet you, I bet you.

I smile peacefully with my bountiful luscious mountainous balloons resting upon me, and the shine light peering through my eyelids. I bet you I'm the most voluptuous, delightful, piece of treat in this place, I bet you.

"Boob Fountain! Hello? You alive? We didn't crash, well... we did. Okay, entirely we did, but it was barely anything, just the front was a little scratched. Like the number plate, it's funny though, it used to say B0O.E55 but now the 5 looks blended in with the E so it looks like boobs. Did you magically do that while sleeping woman? Honestly, it amazes me what your boob power can do, it's like POW POW KAPOW, yah know?"

A manly irritating voice seemed to ramble on while crunching on something. I swear... if Chandler somehow came to this heaven with me, there is no way he is GAYAFYING MY MEN. Okay? Okay.

"Hello Annoying Boob Brat Bossy Babe Barbie? I see your boobs breathing, literally like up, down, up, down. Imagine that, your boobs breathing. Imagine that! Oh My God, imagine if a psycho Dorito killer just sliced them off and they had a life of their own! Casually bouncing to meet someone new, go to work, go on holidays and meet a lover, have boob babies. Hahahah! Boob babies"

He was honestly bugging the fake lashes out of me. I thought heaven didn't allow talkative overused cucumbers to sprawl in here.

"How's Brook? She awake yet?" A light feminine voice said. Wait... Skye? THANK GOD, Bambi is here in heaven with me. Yes! I can finally get her clubbing, heaven doesn't need fake IDs right? Age 3, you can just walk right in... right? Sweet.

"Nah, well I don't know. She's ignoring every word I say"

"Only because your nagging voice sounds like a screech of a broken heel" I mumble making him shut up.

"Alas! Sleeping beauty is awake!"

I open my eyes and flick him off with the rewarding finger given to us. "Shut it Cheese Feet"

"At least it's edible!" Once again, the finger was needed.

"Hey Barbie, how you feeling?" Skye asks, sitting beside me and wrapping me in her arms.

"Faboobsly amazing, except I thought I was in heaven"

"Haha, don't worry heaven is just a day away. The hit wasn't bad and we didn't hit the horse or girl"

"Girl? There's another Bitch here? Stealing the guys? Heck no!" An eruption of jealousy filled me, I couldn't help it. Firstly, I didn't give a crap about the guys and who they banged but they have to go through me first.

Just Saying...

"Yeah Brook... an 11 year old" Skye gave a cheeky grin chuckling. Well... I really understand why I was born blonde.

"Y-yeah... well 11 year olds these days look 17"

"And Brooklyn's look like Barbies, where you going with this?" Skye smiled pulling me closer in the hug, I hugged her tight back. "So Allan is here..." She led on. I looked down at my black shiny pants and sighed, Allan...