56. Buttered Her Muffin

Chapter 56

Buttered Her Muffin

Young Blood – The Naked and Famous

Electric Feel – MGMT       

~~~~~~~~~~~

3 WEEKS LATER

"Ah, the first day of school." Ryan breathes in the school air.

"Are we ready? Because I definitely am." Arthur nods, both hands holding the handles of his back pack.

"Easy for you to say big boy, you're the school captain after all. You can walk through this year like Batman on high heels." Jayden remarks.

We all stood beside each other staring at the wide doors waiting for our entry. The usual swarm of individual groups that stay in their own respective culture, fad and ethnics were hanging all around the front steps and garden.

"We've got this. I mean, after all... our group has grown." Sammy smiles lovingly at Carolina with her hand held in his. Carolina decided to move in our small town to finish senior year, it was convenient since she aimed to go to an art college nearby next year. Carolina's father came back from his trip and will be taking care of Sarah back at the farm, and as for Liam? He will be moving into the city, his words being, many many delicious gays ready for consumption are always lurking in city streets.

"I. AM. NOT. ENTERING. THOSE. DISGUSTING. MAROON DOORS." Chandler cries out, shaking his head ferociously and turning to leave. "Only contact me if there is some juicy drama BUT other than THAT. I am not returning to this shit hole. Nope. NUP. NAOPE."

"Ah..."Allan turned and grabbed the back of Chandler's shirt, pulling him back. "You are not going anywhere Dorito boy."

"NO! Please, pleaseeeee do not make me go in THERE!" Chandler points at the entrance, now knelt down with both hands clasped in mercy. "Look, I'll even sacrifice a dorito pack, yeah? Good deal right?" I grinned looking at him.

Brooklyn walked up to the entrance stairs to where we were with a full-blown make under. Her bleach blonde stripped away to her natural tone and frizz, complimenting her white jeans, soft pink shoulder off sweater and soft pink flats. The past couple of weeks, Brooklyn grew more and more to the girl I met. This doesn't mean the school has seen that yet though. So when my best friend Brooklyn Reese walked up the school steps, half the student body that sprawled the front porch and garden stared.

Faces morphed in a variety of expressions.

She pulled down her sunnies and looked down at Chandler biting her lip. "Oh Chandy Bear, down on your knees I see? Not the first time I've seen that." She winks. Chandler glared at her, doing a sassy eye roll then a talk to the hands.

Hey! I didn't say her personality changed too.

Neither did their banter.

It's a hate love relationship them two have.

Chandler groaned, eyes shut down and his body now wrapped around Allan's leg. "I AM NOT GOING IN THERE! NOPE, never, naope! I just... call my Nacho obsessed mother to pick me up please? I mean, I really don't know how I entered this school befor-" Then his eyes instinctively darted to the bouncing velvet haired girl who walked in the doors, slim waist, wide plum.

Immediately he stood up, combed back his hair and adjusted his shirt, ready to go in. "I all of a sudden remember now." His lips lifted to a smirk and began walking in.

We all followed, climbing through, over and under a bunch of people. Or maybe that's just me?

The guys seemed to walk in slow pace, wind gushed through their hair, shirts clunged to their torso that outlined some hard funky stuff, bodies bulked and toned, clothes on point etc etc.