43. Moans of Ecstasy

Chapter 43-

Moans of Ecstasy

Smallpools - Mason Jar

Smallpools - Over & Over

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jace's POV

"And there we have it! We are on top!" I grin happily, walking around at the top of our hike that revealed a never ending maze of forest. I spread out my arms inhaling the air, I felt happy. Genuinely fucking happy. Skye is mine, and not by a friendship code, or a blood brother pact, or childhood cheerio ring commitment. She was mine officially.

Girlfriend, partner, companion. Anything! Fuck, I'll even label myself slave for her. I'd do anything...

I turn around back to the group who were gazing around admiring the view and our accomplishments. I straight up walk to Skye and hold her waist lifting her up to the sky. "Ahhh Jace!" She squeals as I spin her around.

"Mm yes my baby girl?" I lick my bottom lip staring at her googly eyed. Her long lashes batted when she yelped and her beanie bouncing a pom pom on top. I put her down attacking her with a big hug.

"You ish mine!" I growl, squeezing her.

"Nu!" She frowns, pouting her bottom lip and crossing her arms. My shoulders dropped and my smile disappeared. I looked down at her and mumbled an Oh... Effectively she dropped her crossed arms and wrapped me down in her arms. I stumbled in her 5'5 figure trying to balance without crushing her. "Joking, rawr I'm Cookie Monster. You're mine!"

I smirked wrapping her tight in my arms and planting a soft kiss on her strawberry lips. Her lips parted a little whispering, "I'll allow that any time, any day, any second, any year, any place, anywhere, any-"

"Babe... shh," I shut her up continuing this rapturing kiss.

"Annnyyyyoonneeee want a Dorito?" Chandler interrupts poking his head between us smiling with as per usual, cheese bits stuck in his teeth. I laughed grabbing Skye and pulling her beside me.

"Sorry man, but I'm full on Skye Cookies, boy... she's filling and a handful." I remark patting my stomach.

"Me too! I'm so damn full on Jace Nerd Candy, they maybe small but swallowing 600 little balls turns into a meal." Skye comments, patting her stomach too and flashing a smile.

Chandler looked at us weirdly, pointing a cheesy finger. "I love you guys but promise me you don't turn out to be one of those really corny cheesy couples that call each other stuff like Oh Jacey Poopie and Skye Boo Bear... I mean I don't want to lose my best friends true nature and personalities just because they are together."

"Watchu talkin about big boy?" Skye laughs, grabbing a Dorito from his packet and putting it in her mouth. "We wouldn't be our true nature of bad ass and dirty minded without each other, so your comment is irrelevant CD!" Skye winks, grabbing another chip and walking past him.

I laughed patting his back and stealing two chips from his pack, putting it in my mouth following Skye.

"Ughhh 9 hours hike! Oh fucking balls shit! Faboobsly shit!" Brooklyn cries out, laying down on a patch of grass that held a single daisy up, oh, now it's crushed. "Look at me! I'm drenched in sweat! This is unhygienic! Who invented sweat? Especially body waste that smells like toxic shit!" She complains spraying her whole self with a body spray from her bag.

"3 hours Barbie," Jayden sighed, slipping off his bag and pulling out binoculars aiming it at her and looking through it. "Well damn, look at that! Brooklyn you got one of your balloons popped, you might want to check that out with your plastic surgeon..."