48. Wet Dreams

Chapter 48

Wet Dreams

Harlem - New Politics

Riptide - Vance Joy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hold Skye's waist as she softly sways against me, playing her lips on mine teasing. To say I was turned on was an understatement, it was beyond that. Her hazel eyes looking at me and pulling me in seductively was just so f*cking hot. But thing was, it was her beauty and herself in general that made me turned on in the first place.

Her eyes closed dancing to the music, her small hips in mine as I made small beats with my thumbs on them. She licked her lips making me instantly weak. She then leant back and her lips curved into a smile. She leant her hand out, looking at me with her glistening eyes. "Do you trust me?" She whispered luring me in pure ecstasy.

My head was high and I couldn't help but squeal out a... "YAS!"

Her brow raised and a grin spread. My eyes widened and I coughed trying to look manly, "Yeah I mean.. that's cool. I trust you and stuff."

She shook her head, a smirk visible. "Try again baby." My heart twitched when she said the word baby..

I smirked in return, running my fingers through my hair. I licked my lip hitting my lip ring and looked down at her, "Depends really.. are you going to seduce me Ms Einstein?"

She glanced down then back up at me. The heat of the fire made me crave to take off my shirt and encourage for her to do the same. But I bit my tongue. "Depends really... do you enjoy being submissive?" She smirks in return.

And right there and then, a heart attack was inevitable.

I weakily leaned down and smiled goofily. My lips were flopsided and my eyes were chingy. I couldn't compose, this cookie was making me weaker by the second. She opened her hand back up and wiggled her brows giving a wink. I immediately took her hand and watched her pull me away from the bonfire and the others.

My feet stumbled as I felt my heart beat speed up. If you were to see me, I wouldn't look like a bad boy. More to the side of, that kid is probably high off his wagon.

She pulled me a little to the side of the woods but not too far and stopped at the opening of the lake. The sound of water pouring and owls hooting, owls were probably encouraging us. HA, thank you mother nature!

Behind enough covered trees and bushes, she pushed me softly on a large rock kissing me hungrily. I gripped her waist up and held her butt. I miss her butt. Squeezing it softly.

I felt her lips let out a giggle, vibrating my lip ring. Her arms wrapped around my neck pulling me in. Happily I kissed her back with just as much passion, slipping my tongue in her mouth and .......

I'll keep this to myself. I'm too overwhelmed to even mind think right now.

But I was mangirling, a lot.

My heart was beating excitedly as she bit my lip and whispered, "Down Boy."

I held her back securely never breaking the kiss and leant her body down on the grass remaining on top. I held my two arms beside her head pulling me up to not crush her, making out with her progressively. She slipped her hands up the back of my shirt and roamed them all over. She chuckled when they landed on my butt. I began laughing trying to hide my blush, moving my head slightly so it blended in with the dark.

"Aye stop stop! Is my Jace blushing?" She held my cheeks in place. I looked down trying to hide it, biting my lip. She trailed her finger down my face and smiled up at me brightly. "You're adorable when you blush, and sexy..."