31. Kiss Me Slowly

Chapter 31

Kiss Me Slowly

~~~~~~

Kiss Me Slowly - Parachute

Every Breath You Take - Denmark + Winter

Read All About It Part 3 - Emeli Sande

Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jace's POV

I felt Skye's sweet embrace and lips mould perfectly into mine, I could smell her slight candiness which intoxicated me. I smiled within the kiss that I woke up to, I was hoping so damn hard this wasn't a dream. Please God, please don't make this a dream.

I couldn't think but just do, everything I ever wanted was happening in this exact moment. I couldn't help but grin when I felt her intensify the kiss when she realized I was awake. Getting a passionate kiss from Skye after a fatal car crash that nearly left me dead was worth it. Everything for Skye was worth it. Is worth it.

I breathed slightly and mumbled in my hoarse voice, "Well hello there Cookie Crumble".

I could feel Skye smile against mine, but that's when I felt her warm tears slide down my cheeks. My stomach churned at the kiss and the fact I made this beautiful girl hurt. I encircled my arm over her and grabbed her jacket pushing her more into me. I couldn't get enough of Skye, no one could.

The heat and tingles spread through me fast, as fast as one would sneeze to pollen. I could feel my stomach hurt and erupt in pain, I wondered why... but the pain was easily forgotten by Skye's beautiful lips. I closed my eyes tightly, taking in every single second of this kiss. I didn't want it to stop, I wanted it to last forever, a forever where I get to marry her, have kids and grow old in a house over a lake. That kind of forever... a forever that Skye can hold and make it a lifetime, where she can take every minute of your life and take your breath away. And the funny thing is...

she doesn't even have to try.

I heard her soft whimpers against the kiss, with her grip tightening afraid that I could disappear any second. But with her holding me, kissing me, and giving me everything... there's no way I could disappear.

"You're my fallen angel", I perceive her soft whisper against my lips. My heart sped and slowed down at the same time at her words, her voice. I breathed in nearly losing my focus, I was losing my mind. I opened my eyes and saw her closed ones with fresh tears streaming down while her hands lay on my cheeks. I leaned my hand over to her hair and removed a falling piece, tucking it behind her ear.

We didn't need words to talk.

We didn't need to voice what we were thinking.

To speak what we were feeling.

It was all there, in that calming silence that entailed everything that just happened. I cupped her rosey cheek in my palm and gazed at her with a small smile, I could feel my lip ring tremble with my lips. Skye's sweet eyes were shut, her soft strawberry lips slightly damped from mine, her wavy messy hair fallen down on her shoulders and a cute little pimple formed on the side of her cheek, knowing her... she freaked out about the pimple. I grinned analysing her flawless features.

"Say something... Was it my kiss? I'll try working on it. Is it my breath? I didn't get to bru-" Skye's desperation of worry made me chuckle, her eyes still closed as she babbles on.