4. Hit My Humerous

Chapter 4

Hit My Humerous

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know hun... you need professional help, gosh that whole period of lovely astronomy and learning, and yet... all you did was laugh! I mean was there even anything funny in astronomy?" Brooklyn mumbled as we scrambled to get to our next class.

"Pssh are you serious? Didn't you hear what she was saying? It was soo wrong" I started giggling remembering what our previous teacher said.

"Yes, the planets, haha so funny." Giving one of her famous fake laughs.

"Nooo! Come on, what she was saying is so dirty! Didn't you hear how it sounded?"

"Enlighten me with her dirty words Ms. Einstein" Quoting her words with her fingers.

I squint my eyes trying to remember the exact words.

"She said something on the lines of, this hole is too big, the black hole is able to suck up anything! It is large, and has the ability to suck in tens of thousands of planets!" I slightly shouted emphasizing the point.

She looked at me with one of her 'I don't get you' stares.

"Are you serious? You don't get it" I face palmed my self-staring her down in disbelief.

"A black hole sucking up planets? Yep sounds so dirty hun" She swerved through the crowd effortlessly, since she was small and all. Lucky girl, and here I was just getting shoved by the second.

I growled, "Come on! It can suck up anything? The black hole sounds like a total hoe to me, if you get what I mean, bit saggy around the edges too." I nudged her with a little wink while her eyes widen to my words.

"Ohhhh, Sh*t I'm slow" She continued walking while suddenly her eyes bulged stopping her in her tracks.

I turned to see her view only to find Mr. Goddess, or God? Either one.

I silently chuckled trying to keep my head down so he didn't notice me. I haven't seen him since our window conversation. He kind of left suddenly when he was mid-sentence of his name, due to some text. A little too mysterious if you ask me, I mean really... not even a name? Just spare a few seconds for a name?

I glance back at Brooklyn with her dumbfounded face of his pure hotness, I don't blame her, he really was dreamy. Which makes me wonder... does he have a girlfriend? Heh, most likely. I sighed chewing my bottom lip.

Brook turned to me, "I can't believe you live next to that creature! He's just mm, so biteable. I could eat right thro-"

"Okay okay! Brook, I get you're point." I said chuckling while heading into our next class.

"You need something to calm those hormones girly." I wink sitting down on my usual side middle seat near the gorgeous window with the view of a dead tree.

"Oh please, we all know that you are the dirtiest minded person who ever lived, so don't get your panties in a notch"

She threw a gum in her mouth, chewing in rhythm as she curled her gold locks with her index finger. She was hot, classified as #1 on the look rail. She made me look like a goose beside her with her luscious golden hair, oversized D breasts and ocean metallic blue eyes. She may have been pale but it highlighted with her features making me envy. Mr. Goddess would jump on her within a second of first look. Oh Einstein, why can't you put more effort in your looks? Maybe you would've had your first kiss by now.

I take out my little mirror flipping it open, checking if I look at least a little human, even a little appealing? I check, seeing my light black eyeliner blend in with my mascara and eyelashes. Probably the only gifted thing I've received in birth was long eyelashes, no need to curl or use an overload of mascara.