10. Perks of Showering Naked

Chapter 10

Perks of Showering Naked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I roll over my king size bed groaning to the annoying alarm clock of casual beeps, really beeps? Change the alarm tune next time Skye.

I fiddle my phone turning off the maddening alarm, but being helpless and lazy... I fell back asleep.

Sleep is great, it's calming, soothing, and especially in the mornings! Ugh. Yes. I'll just wait till my parents and brother leave then I can get out and eat, and miss school and watch Vampire Diaries.

Mmm sexy werewolves, vampires, hybrids... oh god.

I could feel myself drooling in my deep sleep, literally. My saliva spilling out one side of my mouth as I'm 3/4 dead, but since I'm unable to move and function my brain properly, I was stuck drooling all over my dolphin pillow. I couldn't help it, I mean I was in la la land and the calming slumber was amazing. So just let me drool on this pillow... It's not like anyone will know.

I was then lost in my timid mind of shirtless guys and rubbing oil on them.

"SKYE, FACE DOWN, ASS UP, THAT'S THE WAY WE LIKE TO FUC- GO TO SCHOOL!"

Ugh shh, pleash, just shh. I couldn't make out the voice since I was still stuck in my sweet sleep but the more they shout the more I felt myself get closer to reality.

"EINSTEIN, UPPEDY UP UP! COME ON."

Please I beg of you, whoever you are. Let me rest, and forever hold your peace.

"Ugh, you Bish."

With that last sentence in mind I thought this selfish person of not letting me sleep would finally go away and stop World War III... but of course I thought that too early.

I felt my body get tugged from foot side, like some horror flick where their nails are dug in to stop them from getting dragged by some daunting inhuman thing. And that was what took my entire world back to reality as my body slammed down the carpet.

I moan with the little pain, luckily it was fluffy not boarded. With my eyes still shut I roamed my hands around the fluffiness, picking at it, poking it, feeling it; half asleep senses still in drive.

"Alright Skye, enough fingering the carpet and get yourself in the shower."

I rolled around with my back to the carpet, adjusting to the brightness. Ahh it hurts.

"It burns! CLOSE THE BLINDS! I'm Melting!"

Jace came in view walking above me as he combs his hair, mm ok that was sexy.

"Alright Edward Cullen, enough Oz for now and shower yourself with blossoms PLEASE"

I grumble making a tantrum with my feet and arms, frowning.

"Nu, I do not want to go to tha place where dey be sho mean and not let yew Dwar and Peint!"

I crossed my arms pouting like some 3 year old who didn't get the latest Crayola set. Jace chuckled picking me up by the waist and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Enough little miss, now shower and be a good girl and I'll give you your favourite Crayola set later"

I trashed against his shoulders with crocodile tears, "Nuu dis is tawture! I cannot handle lyf white now!"

He slapped my butt with a serious tone, "Skye Einstein, enough now or you will get more spanking. After all you do owe me quite a few rounds."

I went dead silent.