51. Hits Runs & Regrets

Chapter 51

Hits, Runs & Regrets

~~~~~~~~~~~~

World of Chances – Demi Lovato

You Found Me – The Fray

Don't Deserve You - Plumb

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke with a grey thing covering my eyes. Some blue with the grey. "Mph Mmph." I tried lifting my arms but failed. I felt weak all over, it was painful to even move it an inch. It was the same familiar feeling I got the day after I tried going gym.

Safe to say... I didn't go gym after that.

The sunlight was bright seeping through and shouting at me to rise and shine. "No, I aint rising and shining buddy." I grumble blowing the material in front of my face away. No movement really.

"Haha Skye..." Jace softly spoke, moving away the thing from my face. I looked over seeing it was my sleeping bag and I was sleeping on utterly floor. No wonder my limbs hurt like crazy.

"I can't get up..." I pouted up being greeted with a half-naked Jace. "Well hello there boyfriend..." My grin couldn't help but spread as my eyes travelled down to his waist line. "And hello my Jace number 2..."

Jace bit his lip and combed his hair back, "Well good morning to you too girlfriend." His voice was hoarse as per usual, because these morning routines I can never get used to.

I closed my eyes and puckered my lips waiting for a kiss. I couldn't exactly lift my torso up to do it myself.

I smooched my lips making kissy sounds.

"Mwhmwhmmwhm... don't leave me hanging!" I peeked an eye out and saw Jace lick his lips staring at me.

"I'd hate to leave my baby girl hanging but that is a great sight to see."

I relaxed my mouth and squinted my eyes at him. Shuffling I finally was able to move a few fingers and gasped in delight. "Fine, tease me. But at least help your damn girl up, she's struggling!"

I squealed when he suddenly turned me over so I was resting on my tummy. "Oh hey now..." He lifted up my top and took it off, he then held my tummy supporting it and holding it up. He fixed the sleeping bag and rested both our pillows in front. He then laid me down softly on the pillows and began massaging my shoulders in a circular motion.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt the relaxing and delicious feeling. "I asked to be lifted not pleasured but hey... that's the kind of guy I like."

"Shh.." Jace whispered, leaning down and kissing down my shoulder downward to my back. He kneaded my back with his hands closed, moulding it up and down and working his thumbs circular around the bottom of my spine.

"Ohhh... mm..." I was rolling my tongue in motion with his expertise hands. My head laid on the pillow with my eyes closed. Everything Jace did, every touch, word, look was this heated sensation of electricity. So by the mere massage of this... I knew it could lead to infinite heights.

He rubbed his hands upwards from the spine relaxing my muscles. I noticed my sports bra was in the way so I whispered, "want me to take it off?"

Jace leant back down to my face level and pecked my lips, "Only if you're fine with it."

I hummed and nodded, lifting my arms so he could pull it off. I didn't hesitate or felt nerves, I didn't mind him seeing me like this, mostly nude. He was my best friend who's seen every side of me in personality and nude, I was completely comfortable with him. "God, you're beautiful." He kissed down the hall of my back massaging where my bra once was, completely releasing any sort of pain or discomfort that was ever there.