18. Girls Know How to Control the Balls

Chapter 18

Girls Know How to Control the Balls

~~~~~~~~~
Hey Guys x

Please read 'camerybear - Shit! I'm Sorry!' book, Chapter 13~ bowls away is connected to this chapter. So please check it out, her book is about Alexis and Ryan. Their perspectives on things. So enjoy ~

~~~~~~~~~~

Jace and Alexis make small chit chat as we head to Brooklyn's house, during I was still waiting excitedly to see Dustin. Nevertheless I was worried, I glanced at the review mirror watching Ryan look out the window intently, trying to ignore something or was thinking a little too much. Definitely have to talk to him later. Alexis was pretty much the same after finishing her talk with Jace, chewing her bottom lip she stared out the window. Strange.

We were finally up to the street where big ass houses arose from the grounds that made us normal people look like peasants. The stone mixed with glass walls towering to 3-4 stories high that was surrounded by their own forests made me in stare in awe. We finally got to Brooklyn's house that was pretty much a replica of Barbie's mansion, covered in a soft peach... should've just made the thing pink, matches her impression anyway.

Jace honked the horn and out came the bewb machine. Her golden locked bounced in rhythm with her bewbs perching out... no literally falling out of her very very tight pink fluro see-through blouse with a pink push up bra making her tits look like Mount Everest. My jaw was pretty much hitting the floor mat constantly.

"Hey babes!" Brooklyn smiled overly sweet as she squeezed in between Alexis and Ryan. Her forking tits need two seats of their own. I arched an eyebrow chuckling as everyone mumbled a "hey" all in perfect harmony of uninterest. I shook my head as Jace was circling two bewbs on his chest mouthing "I'M SO BIG, POP ME" I bit my lip holding my laughter as he began bouncing his invisible bewbs.

I leaned back slightly watching Brooklyn's moves, I love her but she really tries to get every guy her predatory eyes land on. Especially Ryan. Her slithery snake hand of fake nails that were as long as The Great Wall Of China slid down Ryan's thigh. He abruptly sat up and awkwardly tried to shuffle her away. I coughed loudly making Brooklyn retreat her hands back to herself. She winked at him that made me laugh out loud as the car went back in drive. "What?" Jace whispered to me, I nodded my head back at Barbie herself. He snickered in response.

I turned on the radio to KISS FM just in time for Boom Clap - XCX to play. I bob my head to the first verse. Then the chorus came....

"Boom Clap, The sound of my heart. The beat goes on and on and on and on and Boom Clap!" I start singing out, windows down and the wind gushing through my hair. I shout loudly to the lyrics as Alexis began joining in with me.

"BOOM CLAP, YOU MADE ME FEEL GOOD! COME ON TO ME COME ON TO ME NOW!" Alexis and I were singing with all our heart as the lyrics flowed through our mouths like endless catostrophies. I poked Jace begging him to sing along, and then his husky voice started singing the 2nd verse with us. We were maniacs in a car, shaking our hair and bouncing our heads like a intense 70s disco. Eventually Ryan and Brooklyn began singing too, infected by our extreme jive.

Our dreadful harmonies could've made a hearing-impaired person hear again, then beg to be once again deaf. I lean my head on my hand and stare a little at Jace singing his heart out. He combs his hair with his fingers as he belts out the chorus, his dimple visible making his tan complexion sexy. His baseball tee giving a little peak at his collar bone and abit of his tat. Every time he sang a little louder his shoulder tensed showing his muscles through the sleeve. I smile faintly at the view, I have a god damn beautiful best friend. If I were to be honest... then to me, he's the most good looking, sweet, and respective guy I know. I'm one lucky girl.