29. That is Zit!

Chapter 29

That is Zit!

~~~~~~~

I rise off my bed with a yawn, as usual because let's face it, you want to go back to sleep but know in your heart that there is freshly cooked breakfast waiting for you.

I grumble rubbing my face with my hands and sigh.

Dustin

Oh fu- How did I get home last night? Did I fall asleep while we talked? Did we even finish eating? Did I sleep on my food? Did I devour his face because I was still hungry?

I slapped my forehead at my idiocy. Nice Skye, can't even stay awake for a date.

I throw my numb legs off my bed as it dangled down, immediately I turn around to the full view of Dustin's room. I looked around to be greeted with a half-naked Dustin sleeping.

Well, well... hello there toned bare back.

I gawked at Dustin as he peacefully snoozed with his very bare back facing me. It would be really nice to somehow teleport there and just run my fingers down his smooth skin.

Maybe massage oil up and down and-

No Skye!

I shake my head at my morning raged hormones begging for action to take place. I dragged my dead feet to the mirror and was instantly welcomed by Beetlejuice.

"Horeh Sheet..." I mumble gaping at the beast in front of me.

The dead specie that stood in front of me known as my reflection, looked like Nicki Manaj and Penny Wise the clown made a baby. It was fu-flubba doodle- no seriously, I need to swear to describe this horrible image.

It was f*cking revolting.

I stared at my drooped and smudged face with nasty make-up grubby and filthy. My mascara flicking off to the sides of my eyes and down looking like I'm Marilyn Manson got me sick. The so called blush was covering my whole face like I was literally born after Barbie and the Caked-Up Bitches: coming in theatre's now! And the lipstick? F*ck that, don't even get me started, it was like I ate paint then thought, oh f*ck it, let's dip my whole face in it.

I honestly wanted to call my mum up and cry in her arms at how evil life is. One night, Mila Kunis. Morning after, repellent inhuman creature with 5 eyes and 3 noses.

I snarl at the being opposite me and judge them so hard that I swear, my reflection could turn into a being itself.

I shake my head at my consternation and head straight to the bathroom. Promptly I dive my face in my sink, throwing piles and piles of water on my face. After a couple of splashes I leant up to see improvement.

Eww... Now it downgraded to Ryan's ex bimbos.

Alexis! She's a peach.

I rub my face harshly with the water then grabbed Dove face wash to relieve it. I scrub on going while the previous art which is now scrap, flows down the drain. I massage my cheeks upwards letting the soft soap soak into my polluted face, it was like global warming.

I groan at my now probably shrivelled up face looking like a prune due to the endless amount of water I used.

I raised my head up in worry I became shrivelled up but luckily, no wrinkly skin was visible but-

"AHHHH! SUCK A DECK SUCK A DECK!" I shout in shock, unexpectedly presented by the huge f*cking zit on my face.

"You okay there pal?" My dad calls out, knocking on my door.