5. Ass Fetish

Chapter 5

Ass Fetish

~~~~~~~~~~~

Come on Skye, you can get this... just think what happens to 58y, what do you do. Swap it? Nah. Divide it? How in the world...

Plus? Please it would just give the same result.

Times? So all answers lead to 58y again, how dafuq does math civilise and help us humans? Seriously, throw me an equation, then add letters? may as well take all my packets of cookies because I just downgraded to getting lost of knowing my alphabet too.

Equations these days give you one number, then the rest letters. Teachers expect you to know what happens to a b c when you plus it with d e f, does that make it abcdef? I wonder. Since when was letters useful besides English and speaking and all that. But for real, let's get logical here... when was the last time someone used letters in ratios, trigonometry, geometry, angles, and all that complicated mumbo jumbo in reality after graduating?

Maybe astronomy, okay, maybe mathematician, okay, maybe Oprah, okay. But minus them few millions of people and compare to the other billions? Now that's just not fair, making the ones who don't give two fu- flabba doodle's about this and expect them to ace a test which will determine your future of either being stripper or gigolo if you fail, or some no.1 top lawyer or fake boob surgeon, kinda sucks.

I click my pen open, I click my pen back. Click. Click. Sounds cool. I continue clicking it then start tapping my fingers to the beat. Oooh this is nice. Click. Click. Tap. Tap. Screw math tests, I guess I'll become a gigolo, well even though it's the male prostitute. Like in that movie American Gigolo, he met some hot girl with weird side effects and obsession to things and stuff, he also gets a free leg. So yeah, gigolo here I come.

I continue my beat and start "pssh" ing softly instead of actual vocal harmonies, it was rad, like some La Belle Musique remix, and damn they've got the best remixs out. I stomp my foot lightly with double tap like a bass drum. I was overly amused to my little orchestra; I ticked my tongue making a "clu" sound. Okay, I should totally become a remixer.

"I will seriously smack that ass if you don't shh, lemme concentrate" I turn seeing Jace dead serious with a glimpse of cheekiness, he must have some fetish with my ass even though there's nothing.

I smirked winking at him "You do that then"

He dropped his gaze putting down his calculator and pencil, crossing his arms "is that a challenge Cookie?"

I turned my chair a bit whispering slightly, "I guess it is" making me sneer.

He chuckled stretching his arms back, which flexed revealing his muscular arms. He doesn't work out but has fast metabolism, lucky ass. I bit my lip as he tucked his chair in coming a little closer.

"Bring it on Einstein, because that butt is mine after school then" He gave a sly smile with his knowing future satisfaction.

"You cannot have this. I will not allow it! No bum smack" I lightly glared.

He pouted leaning his forearms against the desk, "but but... I likey" I shook my head with a straight expression. "You smack too hard, sometimes I come out with red hand marks. A whip even hurts less than" I pointed at his hand, "that."

He nodded thinking, "So I'll use whip instead?"

"No! Of course not" I quickly answered.

"Shhhh!" I glanced quickly back at the afro haired teacher whom was in her little world of solitaire on her laptop.

"But you didn't go quiet and pretty much agreed I can-" he whispered and squeezed my butt from underneath the table making me jump, "smack it". I turned around sneering, slapping his hand away. "Bad Jace, no!" I began whisper yelling due to his surprise bum squeeze.

He smiled in return with a little wink then went back to his math test whispering "Watch out Einstein."

I knitted my eyebrows sneering; I leaned back on my seat trying to remember the beat. Damn I lost my rhythm, grr... screw you Jace.

Come on Skye, just get the friggen right key! I need to pee. Ugh. I fiddle with the chain of many keys trying to get the right one, and right now I'm busting my bladder off. I fidget a golden one putting it in the hole.

'Click'. Finally!

I drop my bag, kicking the door behind me and race upstairs to the bathroom.

Ahhh that feels good - I think to myself as my swelled up bladder takes its course.

Mm, phone time. I take out my phone roaming around social apps and checking news feeds and replying to messages. Most of the time I shit or pee quick, but I just continue sitting there for another 30 minutes on my phone which I was planning to do.

"Skye! Where's your ass? It's in trouble!" I groan loudly at Jace's ignorant voice disturbing my phone and I time. "I'm sorry Lance, I really am... We'll reunite together soon" yes I named my phone Lance, Lance and I have a very intimate relationship. Lance is my life, he is my resource and human life support. I secretly love him more than Jace, shhh.

I finish up in the bathroom, grumbling out loud as I walked back into my room finding Jace lain across the bed like a blanket. I sighed shutting the door, rubbing my eyes.

"Hai baby girl! Ready for your spanking?" He chipply said sitting up. You've got to be kidding me; I'm too tired for this, blah. I shook my head, laying back on the bed and resting my head on his lap.

"No energy for spank spank" I pouted looking up at him.

"Bad Skye, we were gonna have a pillow fight too! Then braid each other's hair while sipping hot cocoa, but mainly the spanking" His lips trembled down making me smile a bit. He has an adorable face when he's sad, he uses it against me a lot.

I poke his nose smiling cutely "next time? I also share half a cookie kay?" He squinted his eyes nodding, "Full cookie."

"Don't push it" I answered seriously making him laugh.

"Fine fine, but cuddle to shleep? Becaush I'm tired too" I scrunched my nose agreeing. He lent down and pecked my forehead as I sat up and took off my shoes and jacket. I crawled beneath the sheets as he lay behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

He kissed my shoulder mumbling "You owe me two rounds of spanking now" I laughed in retort.

"Then no full cookie"

He sighed, "Deal."

He rubbed my waist slowly which calmed me, drifting me off to a lovely slumber. I was three quarters into sleep when I faintly heard, "I love you Skye, so much." And then I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~