45. Purchasing Diks & Dikheads

Chapter 45

Purchasing Diks & Dikheads

Charles William - Where You Wanna Be

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay Okay, ahem..." Allan clears his throat as we all sit on the van eating our subways.

"You play with me at night before going to sleep. You can't get caught fiddling with me at work. You only let a few people touch me. What am I?"

"Hum, underpants!" Jayden nods, taking a bite out of his meatball subway.

"No No... the buttons of my pants!" Arthur smiled lazily.

"Are you kidding?" I shake my head, biting out of my teriyaki subway."Definitely a willy!"

"A willy?" Jace chokes on his cocking a brow. I nod eagerly. "A large damn willy!" And that's when the whole of the van turned around and sighed in unison, with the perfect harmony of, "Oh.... Skye."

"Well, think about it... what would you fiddle at work with? Or school in general, or actually play before bed..." Allan leads on keen for us to continue guessing.

"Well... my bewbs?" Brooklyn shrugged. "It's true, but I don't exactly allow a few."

"This goes for every person, woman!" Chandler cries out, popping out one of the car windows and holding the edge to look up at us. "I have to say... it's my Doritos, definitely my Doritos!"

"That doesn't go for everyone you dumbf*ck!" Brook shouts, slapping the back of his head as she pops out of the other window.

"Stuff you and your fake t*ts!" He remarks.

"This is more real than your enjoyment of the V*agra pill!" As these two muffled a fight the others and I still continued guessing.

"Laptop?" Arthur asks, sipping away on his already finished coke.

"AHA! Close, very very close!"

And that's when I knew.... The answer.

"A phone." All our heads shot to Dustin who was simply sketching in his book. "A phone... right?" I frowned, pretty sure its porn, pretty sure.

"BINGO!" Allan smiles all triumph.

"Dang Dustin.." Jayden groans  a pat on the back, "you're good... so when you're done with sketching the trees, can you sketch me after? I've always wanted to have a more realistic figure of me than a stick man."

I turned to the view of the sea, subtle, constant, and blue. Nearly finishing my subway I savour the last bits of glory before I jump off the van and chuck it at some nearby public bin.

"MUAHAHAHA!" I jumped at two fingers poking my ribs making me groan in agony, I wonder how people find this fun?

"Oh pucker up Sunshine, I'd offer a Dorito if it may strengthen your weak ribs!" Chandler winked, gesturing to his muscles as he flexes them in demonstration that Doritos is what helped. I hiccuped a laugh and patted his back.

"No thanks Dorito boy, cookies is my supplement which I am aiming to eat now. Including everyone's subway cookies they bought as well." I winked in return, flexing my arms up and showing him my muscles. "Now that my boy, you must learn!"

"Oh please!" Chandler scoffs, covering his mouth with a fist. "THIS IS COOKIE FAT! Right there!" He signals to the lump of PURE muscle on top of my arm. "Well.. okay more like, the cookie somehow climbed up and just began chilling there..."