19. Boys in Lingerie

Chapter 19

Boys in Lingerie

Relient K - Don't Blink

~~~~~~~~~~~

"And.... another STRIKE! BISHES! muahahahha" I yell out loud laughing.

"You are somehow cheating" Julian utters.

"You totally are!" Brooklyn grumbles.

"Babygirl, you're killing me!" Jace groans.

"You are .... holy sh*t" Dustin adds staring at me gobsmacked. Bowing I blow them all a kiss, "That's right! Take that!" I laugh sitting back down.

"Hey what are you doing?" Dustin asks raising a brow leaning a little closer. "Sitting" I beam raising an eyebrow back. He then scoffed nodding his head to his lap. I got what he meant, but remember I'm not easy. "Something wrong with your legs?" I look with concern around his legs then back up.

"Yes, it's cold" Dustin wails.

"Awh... get a blanket then." I answer then turn around looking uninterested and watch Brooklyn leaning over to bowl. I swear a boob is on the edge of falling out. "Hey!" Turning my head I look at him with his hand on my chin, he then smiles. "You can warm them"

"Nah, ask Julian?" I nod then turn back around to watch Brooklyn's moves.

"Nope I want you..." Dustin whines grabbing my waist and pulling me on his lap. "Hey!" I shout as he just replies, "Hi" and flashes his chin dimple smile. Bruh... why you gotta smile like that?

I immediately melt by his smile like goo. "HA HA YOU CAN'T BOWL!" Julian screams out laughing like a maniac. I briskly turn around to find Brooklyn pulling a kid bowling ball ramp to help her, I instantly roar with laughter.

Jace begins clutching his stomach from too much laughing as well as Dustin. Eventually the other guys turn and see what we're looking at and all contaminate in fits of laughter. Brooklyn turned bright red as she put the ramp in place, turning around she scowls at Julian "Watch your D*ck later, I will rip it offer with my teeth!"

I laugh nodding, "She's dead serious dude." His face immediately turns white, he stares down and keeps quiet.

Brooklyn made the "Ugh!" sound as she pushes the ball off the ramp like it was heaviest thing in the world. It then went straight to the gutter, again... charming.

Time passed by quick as the scores and rounds added it up, I was neck-a-neck with Dustin. Who would've thought Mr Goddess would be so damn good? Last round left and he was up, both our scores being, 212-116. Can you believe that? If he were to get 3 strikes in a row on the last round and I didn't, he'd win. As much as a sexy artistic guy he is, no one is beating me in this.

He got up giving me a little bite lip and a wink, okay it was sexy but I need to keep focus. He got his navy blue ball and walked to the line, he leant a bit with his leg bent back, swaying his right arm back he threw it in a good amount of speed, bowling nicely in a straight line down the middle.

STRIKE!

Muther of God... please not another, please not another. I chant to myself crossing my fingers for dear life.

STRIKE!

OH MY FORKING GOD! Stahp! I shut my eyes tightly scared for him to win another. Dustin turns giving a little cheeky smirk, he quickly walks up to me kissing me softly in surprise. "For good luck .." he whispers, winking. Damn you little ... Grr!

6 PINS DOWN--

I smiled to myself as the fail attempt of winning a strike succeeded, my kisses are definitely deathly. Dustin's overall score was 252 points, I needed 27 or more points to beat his ass, and I'm sure I'm able to nail that.