22. The Definition of a Real Man

Chapter 22

The Definition of a Real Man

Accidentally in Love - Smash Mouth

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meditating in my bed is said to be some peaceful and diplomatic action that could clear your mind, soul and cleanse it. Basically that entire spiritual mumbo jumbo people say to relieve and relax yourself.

The uncomfortable position I was in of my legs crossed but feet on each thigh was making me really need to scratch my ass. But my hands were in the air with my fingers making an "okay" sign so I couldn't do it, too much effort.

I really need to scratch it...

My lips were still humming repetitive "mmm's" and more "mmm's". My eyes were shut too so I couldn't break my pose incase Brooklyn was still analysing me.

She said it helps us cleanse our spirits of all our naughty deeds and to make peace with ourselves. Little does she know, this doesn't take away our naughty little sins, she should know very well.

I'm totally winking right now in my head. If you get what I mean.

The little itchy tingly spot on the right side of my butt was pressuring me, I just really needed to scratch the damn thing. I peeked my eye a little and saw Brooklyn doing just the same, opposite me eyes closed, so I went for it. I leant my hand a little down and scratched it.

Ugh the heavenly itch was gone and felt great with my finger tip scratching the damn thing.

"Are you seriously interrupting our cleanse for a butt scratch?" I open my eyes to see Brooklyn's eye brow raised with a little sassiness in her features.

Whoops.

I give an innocent smile making her sigh and lay her legs out. "Skye, we need to do this! So we don't have any bad thing in our bodies. So every naughty, bad thing-"

"Sexual" I interrupt earning me a death glare.

"Sexual... thing we've done goes away"

I snort a laugh resting my legs. "I don't think that's what meditation does. Hate to break it to you Barbie, but you are way off the hook. I don't think your sexual encounters and bad deeds go back away from this"

Brooklyn glances at her nails then looks up at me chewing her bottom lip. "Bambi why you gotta be so right?"

"I don't know, maybe its because my great ancestor was Albert Einstein and he's the smartest guy in the world with the IQ of 450 or something..."

Brooklyn chuckled ruffling my hair, "You're cute Bambi but we both know you couldn't even reach a quarter of a quarter of that IQ"

I pout looking up at her with my big eyes. "Hey! I know I've improved by at least... 4"

"Good Girl, now you're IQ is 21"

I cheekily grinned at that comment and shouted out in an Indian accent. "TWAANNY WUN!"

Brooklyn squeals pushing me back playfully. "Shut your ass up Skye! Not that again"

I smile triumphly crossing my arms. "You say it, I say it back. You know how this works. So what's 9+10?"

"Oh My God Skye! No! I'm not saying it you little Bambi!"

I pout tugging Brooklyn's arm. "Pweety Pleash Barbie!"

Brooklyn sighed using her amazing indian accent. "Twanny Wun."

I bursted out laughing at her fluent Indian accent, she's talented. I brushed away my messy hair and nudged her. "So damn amazeberries" Brooklyn smiled back shaking her head at me then laying down on the pillow side.