26. Sleeping Doritos

Chapter 26

Sleeping Doritos

Mike Posner - Cooler than me

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jace's POV

What the fuck am I doing? Why am I here? Why did I agree to cook for Skye's date? Seriously, what is wrong with me!? I groan while I search through Skye's closet with a perfect dress for her date. Why am I doing this again?

"Idiot! Stop playing with her bra!" Sammy shouts out at Chandler who was pressing Skye's bra against him.

I missed these douches. They've been in Skye and I's group since 12. But I some what felt disappointment when they came back... I loved my time with just Skye.

Eh... I'm still her favourite, I'm sure she'll kick they're asses out if she sought to. If she wanted just time with me? Who am I kidding.

"Bro, what's this? Is this the eyeshadow?" Jayden curiosly asks me, holding up a blush case. I've learnt a little from Brooklyn especially after the endless make up supplies and tutorials she gives Skye.

"Nah, and Arthur, make sure Chandler doesn't put on Skye's spongebob undies!"

"Oh my god! But their so cute though!" Chandler complains, slipping them off and putting them back in the draws.

"Shut up man, tonight is our girl's night. We need to make it perfect, okay?" I enquire.

"Jace... why are you doing this?" Sammy sits down giving his sympathetic look.

"To make Skye hap-"

"No man... we know you've been inlove with her since kids. So WHY are you doing this?" Arthur sits beside Sammy, crossing his legs with a serious expression.

"Guys, drop it. This is for he-"

"God Jace, you Spunk Bubble!" Chandler cries stuffing a dorito in his mouth. How does he keep getting them out magically?

"What?" I squint my eyes at them folding my arms.

"You're inlove with her! You've been lucky for years to have a beautiful girl like her reject every damn guy that's passed. And now you're here... and she's already mouth banged some new kid and I can most likely guess, she's falling... For the wrong guy" Chandler dramatically states laying beside the guys still crunching on his doritos.

"If someone as dumb as Chandler can start talking like Dr Phil, you know shit just got real" Jayden open-endedly declares making everyone else nod and agree.

I guess he has a point... but still.

"What is this? A make-sure-you're-homie-doesn't-get-friendzoned convention?" I run my fingers through my hair laughing half heartedly.

"Maybe that 3 month trip got you forgetting. I've been friendzoned since the first day we met! Skye stole my cookies guys!" At this point I was whisper yelling, making sure Skye couldn't hear.

"Girls are mean when they like you" Sammy grins winking. I shook my head turning back to the closet. Skye was about to come out any second. "Yes.. I'm inlove with her okay? I just don't think I could ever stop. But she's happy right now, and he is most likely going to be her first love... and no one can beat anyone's first love". I sigh looking through her mainly men clothing.

"Alright man... but we're here for you, and if you ever need us to disintergrate or destruct a date, or someone... who" Jayden coughs evilly. "Touches her? We've got your back, plus who the fuck thinks they can touch Skye? That definitely pisses me off"