39. Wicked Wolf and Little Red

Chapter 39

Wicked Wolf and Little Red

Ed Sheeran - Little Bird

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grin playfully at Jayden as we race to the van. Whoever can get their luggage in the van first got shotgun. And can I say... I was definitely going to win.

"Never Einstein!" Jayden hissed, holding a duffel bag with his elbow bent behind him. "How can you have only 2 bags? Not Brooklyn who has like 10!? God damn!" He whined, pacing with his breath towards the van that was now up and running, thanks to Liam and the boys.

I raise a brow, feeling a smug smile turn up. "Why? Scared to lose?" I laughed, dodging people on the way to the car.

"Nu Uh!" He huffed.

"Good. So you don't mind if I..." I trail on, using the last 10 feet to sprint the rest of the way. My feet were light like the small pit stop we had here in this farm. It's been 8 days since the surprising hardly fatal, well, not fatal at all, crash. Carolina insisted for us to stay over at their barn while the guys got heavy on fixing the van.

Quite of a few things happened, for instance;

#1 Carolina and Sammy became uncontrollably close, if I could perceive it properly. It was one of those perfect summer loves, and Sammy fell in love with her fast. Devoting each second to each other, from helping her cook to showing him how better of a mechanic she was. And I knew, from talking to both on various occasions on the trip, they were scared of losing each other once we leave because we were all aware of what will happen. So, as a loving Cupid, I shrugged and said, Why not come? Although she needed to stay for her family, she could at least come for the rest of the trip. And with that, she is now currently loading her bags in the back, while Sammy is standing behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and whispering things in her ear making her giggle.

#2 Chandler and Liam seem undeniably close too. However, both see the definition of close way too differently. Chandler, the mucho and overly immense hormonal conjunction he is, became good friends with Liam due to common similarities. But... how common are they? I think he was the only one unaware of Liam's sexual orientation. But you never know, maybe Chandler has a high sex drive because he's lacking some testosterone.

#3 Sarah and Brooklyn's feud continued, from throwing food at each other in the table. To kicking each other under it and pulling numerous faces at each other, leading to Brooklyn being pushed in Pig manure and being harshly threatened to be kicked in the face by Sarah's horse. As well as the fact, Brooklyn broke off all of Sarah's Barbie heads that were remade without make up, and threw them in the Cow pit. If I didn't know Brooklyn, I'd say she was an 11 year old girl who had a physical advancement early.

#4 Allan and Brooklyn have encountered each other with small hellos and how are you's, other than that, barely anything. This was an accomplishment on Brooklyn's behalf for not attacking Allan, I'd thank Sarah for the distraction. Nevertheless, Allan taught me some tricks when it came to football as he was the pronounced quarterback himself. We grew close, so of course we made a handshake.

#5 Everyday towards 2am to 5, I could never grasp any sleep so I'd tiptoe downstairs and make tea. But every night during that time, I'd find Dustin painting away in the living room using Carolina's art supplies. On the first night I don't think he noticed me, so I calmly sipped my tea and stared in adoration at his piece. The second night he smiled, mindful of my presence and continued painting. On the third, we began talking, while I sipped on 4 cups of tea and he brushed away on the canvas. We rekindled our friendship, still avoiding the main topic we needed to discuss, but I didn't mind, I enjoyed the familiar company.