24. Lights? Nah, Cookies and Batman!

Chapter 24

Lights? Nah, Cookies and Batman!

~~~~~~~~~~~

For a while now I've been contemplating on life choices for the future. Fact is, I should be focusing on life choices now. For the past hour I've been date shopping with Ryan to make his night with Alexis flawless. Then it got me thinking about tomorrow night with Dustin. Where would he take me? Would he take me to a male stripper place? I mean, it has hit the point of knowing my true desires. But suprisingly the only thing I've been eye raping is Dustin. He had this uniqueness that gaped me to beg for more. It could have been my hormones talking but my physical innocence was acting up and needing more of him.

I ventured into a Hot Dollar store to grab some lights. Walking through the aisle's to find the right one. But because I'm prone to bumping into people, I just had to bump into someone at that exact moment making them drop all their things.

"Shit, sorry dude!"Kneeling down I began picking up the person's things. I heard a light manly chuckle as he began picking up the things too.

"It's okay, nice seeing you again Skye" I looked up to find Allan smiling then looking back up at me. Standing up he offered his hand which I gladly took to stand.

"Sorry about that... I just... yeah, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing pretty good. Focusing more on football again... taking my mind off things and tutoring the juniors too" Allan rubbed the back of his neck looking at me with those sad eyes. I sighed grabbing his hand and opening it.

He chuckled looking at his open hand, "What are you doing Skye?"

"Ahem, reading your future." I traced the lines on his hand. "Okay see you have two lines that inter cross meaning you're going to move on, with a gorgeous girl who's beautiful inside and out and will treat you right."

I traced my finger along the next line starting from his index finger to the end of his pinky.

"And that shows your also going to have a mansion."

"Haha, oh really huh?"

"Yeap, and can you see that big pool right there?" I asked pointing near the end of the line. I then spat making a pool. I smiled ruffling his hair and handing him a tissue. Allan's eyes protruded then began laughing wiping off the spit.

"I really... didn't see that coming."

"Of course you can't, you can't see the future but I can!" We both then laughed as I patted his back. "Sorry about that spit, it might smell like frozen yogurt if you sniff it" Allan then shook his head grinning.

"You're really something, aren't you Skye?"

"That's what I've been told!" I smile brightly then continue to look around, spotting the right lights for Alexis and Ryan's date. I walked over tiptoeing to reach a box on the top shelf. Allan began laughing walking beside me. "Need help there?"

"Pssh... Nu! I can do this!" I nodded to myself in confidence. Stepping on the first shelf I leaned my arm higher to grab one. I was so close so I stepped on a box of candles on the bottom shelf.

"Are you sure you don't need my help?" Allan laughed leaning on the shelf with a definite grin.

"I'm very sure, I'm nearly there like a centimeter awa- Oh fu-"

My foot pressed a little too hard on the box making it turn on the edge which then brought me to collapse with amounts of light boxes on the top shelf. It was like slow motion from the moment my foot tipped till I hit the floor with a thud.