42. Entire Student Body Eating His Baked Goodies

Chapter 42-

Entire Student Body Eating His Baked Goodies

Atlas Genius - Trojans

Anna Sun - Walk the Moon

~~~~~~~~~

"I'm woooozy!" I mumble, fumbling in the tent crawling around.

"Yes you are baby, but you need to rest if you want that dizziness to go away", Jace exclaimed softly, leaning against the pillows along our sleeping bags watching me.

"Yeees but, I need to keep awake if I want to see the bear that's coming for the teddy's bear picnic!" I giggle, continuously crawling around and randomly looking at items.

"Babygirl the medicine is definitely making you a little timid, come here and let's get you to sleep." Jace crouched over, lifting my waist and putting me in the sleeping bag.

"Buuuut, I'm fine! Look, no more venom or kiss bites, and the paaaain is gone! So come on Nerd Candy, let's go chase goldilocks for eating my porridge," I smile up at him, trying to bypass him and out the tent but his muscular arms seemed to trap me every angle I turned to escape.

"Cookie", he grunted low, pecking my chin "We have an early start tomorrow, we're going bush walking so I really would like to sleep and I can't if you're not, otherwise you'll be tripping on the bags and hunting for cookies on trees."

I was about to interject but closed my mouth and smiled brightly, "I like cookies." I agreed laughing, tugging on my sweater and put it up to my cheeks rubbing them. "Want to know a secret Jace?"

He bustled a few sleepy mumbles in my neck, getting into a comfy position to sleep with me encircled in his arms.

"Pssh Jace, I want to tell you the secret", my mood heightened from the drugs and if I could, I'd run over a few mountains and jump over a few hundreds of trees and karate hit Voldemort with this rush of energy. But I rather be cuddled in Jace's arms while I tell him a secret.

"Mhm," he mumbled, wrapping his arm around my waist and closing his eyes.

"Well..." I whispered, playing with my fingers giggling at the joke before I even said it. "When I get into the shower naked, the shower gets turned on." Jace stirred in my shoulder chuckling, tightening his grip.

"And every time I go into the room you get turned on," Jace cheekily remarks making me glance at him and grin.

"If you have cookies on you, then yes, definitely." Jace held me tight in his arms waiting for sleep to take over us but I continued staring at the tent and the random poles. "One pole, two pole, three pole five." I counted, nodding my head with every pole.

"Skye." Jace mumbled in my skin.

"Yes?"

"How about you count how big my poles are in your head so I can sleep."

I gazed down at him and started giggling, the effects of this medication was really hard-core. So I listened and looked down at his pants, trying to count the inches of his pole with every head nod.

"I meant my tent poles Skye, not my downstairs pole," Jace began laughing, peeking an eye out.

I opened my mouth forming an O with an extra nod, so I then proceed to count his tent poles. One pole, two pole, three five eight.

-------------

I woke up with the sudden urge to run. I looked over and saw the small sunlight rising in the distance through the thin material. I sat up slowly, gently taking off Jace's warm hands around my waist. Leaning down I gave him a soft kiss on the cheek, watching as his cheeks warmed and a smile curled up his lips making his lip ring turn a little.