21. My Anaconda Don't!

Chapter 21

My Anaconda Don't!

James Arthur - Roses Ft. Emeli Sande'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jace's POV

I frustratingly wait in the driver's seat as Skye says her goodbyes to Dustin for the past 10 minutes or so. Brooklyn, Ryan and Alexis already jumped in the car, why can't Skye?

I grip the steering wheel and clench my teeth staring out in the carpark. Skye's still clung onto Dustin as he holds her waist tight whispering in her ear. I wasn't the only one getting frustrated at they're long farewell. I checked in the rear-view mirror and saw Alexis in the middle, her hands intertwined with Ryan's. I looked at him through the mirror and gave him a grin, he smiled like an idiot back then turned back to Alexis talking.

I opened the window and looked out.

"Bro! Come on!!! I need to go home now so I can shower then pick up Hailey, you're my riiiddeee!" Peter cries out, hanging out in the window with his arm waving. I laughed at the dunce, I'm surprised girls actually fall for a guy like that.

I watch as Dustin groans and looks down at Skye giving her a soft kiss. I slap my hands over my eyes. I dare not to see any more of this. Removing my hands I see Skye skip over to the car all overly joyful and exultant. Sliding in the car she smirks at me stretching her arms.

"Come on slow poke! Let's drop these guys off and go to your game room!" She blissfully shouts out. Her face was flushed with redness as she clapped her hands and put the window down. I began accelerating and driving up mounts of car parks to its exit. "I LOVE LIFE!" Skye screams out in the air popping her head out and laughing.

"You're gonna lose a head!" Brooklyn screams out attempting to pull Skye back in behind.

"Nuuu! THIS IS LIFE!" Skye beams blazingly and winks at her. Alexis starts laughing and shouting out with Skye. "Life is AMAZING!"

I lean back in my seat laughing driving out of its car park and putting in its ticket.

As we hit the main road filled with freshly baked blondes and their newly spray tanned skin, guys with the ripped 8 pack consisting of steroids and protein shakes, happy Brady Bunch families grocery shopping and rushing to get the newest bargained meat, and the usual normal people... that really don't give a sh*t and do their own thing, I zone out to my thinking mind while I drive.

It's funny... Maybe I should've just grabbed her and kissed her when I had the chance. I had 14 years to have that chance and now I lost it. She has someone so why bother being the case to decay that? If you want Skye happy then let her go. Give up. Lose Hope.

I mentally thought up situations and positions, if this were to happen, if that did happen, if things were different, if if if if. It went by fast because before I knew it, Brooklyn was already gone and we were at Alexi's house to drop her off. I gave her a warm smile when she said bye. Leaning over she tackled Skye into a big hug and said her farewell walking back up to her porch.

"Shit! I'm Sorry! I'm gonna get off too, be a good girl Skye. Laters guys" Ryan quickly says, unbuckling his belt and hopping out to Alexis.

Skye shook her head smiling, looking through the window to see Alexis turning around giving Ryan a questioning look then her face glistening with smile. "Best we give them privacy, hopefully they brought protection... now let's go get to your secret room!" Skye grinned happily.

As I drove, Skye sang to the songs that played on the radio, occupying herself with the sunset wind gushing through her hair and her singing loudly focusing on the lyrics. I smile looking at her features when she sings, her little squints before she smiles, the way she shuts her eyes when it comes to the great bass, when she bites her lip on the instrumental or does a little specific dance to match the certain song.