46. Upgraded Biters//Reduced Balls

Chapter 46

Upgraded Biters//Reduced Balls

Vance Joy – Great Summer

Kindness – Swinging Party

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid down in the middle section of the car, curling up my hand and reaching out of the window. The sun smeared through with the sunset. Everyone was having their own discussions as we drove to our next direction. I pulled out my map and read 'Peyton Falls', I trailed my finger down to the sketched waterfall and smiled.

I looked up catching Jace's gaze through the rear-view mirror while he drove. His dimple smiled spread as our eyes played against each other in the mirror. His green grey eyes greener than ever, shining even more with the sun showering him.

I poked out my tongue laughing, in return he went cross eyed making a fish face. I held up my nostrils and leant back showing a double chin, he kept one hand steady on the wheel and curled his tongue, raising his brows and made his eye an awkward twitch. I began laughing, pulling more faces as we began war.

But no matter how fun it was, he needed to drive. I directed my eyes to the steering wheel, he responded with a pout.

We must've looked like the biggest idiots.

But amazeberries idiots.

I raised a brow in the mirror and again directed my eyes to the wheel with a nod. He trailed a finger down his cheek as a tear. I sighed and covered my face then whipped my head back with my hair covering my face and leant my head back, pulling my upper lips up and letting my teeth look like a rabbit.

He began chuckling looking back at the road, then his eyes sneakily looked back at the mirror and did the exact face. I snorted a laugh, pulling down the sleeves of my hoodie I rubbed my hands together and began looking at the ring. Every few minutes I'd gaze back up to the rear-view mirror catching Jace's gaze.

I bit my lip admiring him, not sure why it took me so long to realise what was in front of me.

"Ow SHET MEH!" I jumped up at the sudden shout and saw Chandler cry out in pain in the seat behind me.

"Sh*t dude! You okay?" Jayden asked taken back.

"Uh yeah... sorry accidentally hit my uh... part."

"You literally just put a blanket on your lap and that hurt?" Arthur laughed.

"Uh... just extra sensitive lately."

"Crabs buddy?" Sighed Sammy, ruffling his hair with a sympathetic look.

"What? No No!!!"

"She bit too hard eh? Or he? Or was it that racoon from earlier?" Jace laughed lightly.

"No!!! Maybe I just need to pee or something..."

"Sign of herpes my man."

"Allan, no just no..."

"Will Doritos help?" I chuckled handing him a pack. He mouthed a thank you and help me.

"It's definitely STDs or the result of wanking too much, I mean Chandler's wiener isn't that strong... and the outcome, for even worse scenarios is peeing blood." Brooklyn smiled, turning around from beside me and tapping his head.

"Go away Barbie!" Chandler snaps annoyed. Slapping her hand away and shoving a good amount of Doritos to make him supress pain. "It's just sensitive from getting so much action that you and your fake tetties lack!"