41. Soaked Mattresses & Mistresses

Chapter 41-

Soaked Mattresses & Mistresses

The Paper Kites - Bloom

Kodaline - Way Back When (Play when they enter the Lake)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunlight peeked through the tent and straight to my eyes, waking me up. I flutter my eyes open and bite my lip, listening to the sound of early birds chirping and the hushes of the breeze slightly tugging against the tented material.

Two arms pulled me tighter against them and a low voice took me by surprise. "Good morning my beautiful girlfriend" I turned and my eyes lifted when I saw Jace in a panda onesie, his eyes closed snuggling against me.

I chuckled, and leaned over giving him a Rudolph kiss. "Good morning my adorable boyfriend"

He laughed and murmured something in my shoulder, the heavenly morning voice made my tummy have its wake up call. Welcome back butterflies.

He opened his eyes astonishing me by how bright and green it was. He tugged my tiger onesie a little kissing up my shoulder. "Why am I so lucky?" He whispers, hiding in the nape of my neck nuzzling his nose in it.

"Quite the opposite" I hum, running my fingers through his soft dark brown hair. "Why am I so lucky?"

Jace grunted in my neck, planting a kiss on my collar bone that sent a heat sensation through me. "Mmm" He stirs repeatedly kissing my collar bone and up my neck. The heated frenzy woke up my morning hormones, making me shudder. "Skye is delicious" he coos, wrapping his other hand up my neck in place.

I rolled my eyes back and a smirk crept up in my lips, moreover the fact that I seemed to have him in a trance, when in contrary; it's the other way around. I bit down my lip with his sensational kisses sending signals to down south, made me too weak to object.

As his kisses finally hit up my lips, he leant up a little and stared at my eyes with every few glances looking at my lips. It's as if he was asking for permission through his playful moving eyes.

"I'm yours, you may do anything you desire" I whisper, leaning my hand up his cheek and cupping it. "I love you Jace Sebastian Neviar... more than a best friend. I-I'm in l-love with you" My nerves kicked in and I had trouble telling the boy that's been right in front of me of my real feelings. I never knew what love was, and I mean true love. Until Jace opened my eyes.

His hand leant up my chin caressing it, and his eyes turned soft and loving. "Say that again..." he whispers, his breath brushing my neck. "Please, say it again"

"I, Skye Light Einstein" I breathed, looking back into his grey green eyes, "am hopelessly and entirely in love with Jace Sebastian Neviar" I watched as a tear dropped down from his bright eyes, and his lips trembled. The once playful, naughty and bad ass boy was gone, and was replaced with the 3 year old Jace I met, when I stole his cookies.

Immediately my hand leant up to his cheek, brushing off his remaining tears. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that" he whispers, tucking a strand of a loose hair behind my ear.

The zoo in my tummy made back flips, welcoming a circus. My heart beat was fast and slower at the same time, and my body was enveloped in Jace's warmth.

"I love you my Nerd Thunder" I whisper softly, watching his eyes linger over me.

"And I love you my Cookie Crumble" He mumbles, leaning down and kissing me hard with heated passion. My lips took instant action, responding in sync tasting his strawberry sensation. I licked his bottom lip, with a little extra tug from my teeth making him groan. "Well fuck" He moans, sliding his hand up my leg over my tiger onesie.