57. Tattooed Heads

Chapter 57

Tattooed Heads

Killer - Whitley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you ready?"  He whispers in my ear, leering so close I could feel his breath trickle down my neck.

I nod hesitantly, choking back words. He took one step forward so his back was facing me, then turned to reveal that familiar torso, toned in a blue V-neck. He lifted my chin so my eyes met his Atlantic blue ones. "I've waited for this for so long." His hand now clasped at the back of my head as he leaned in more.

I felt stuck, I couldn't move. I had no control over my body.

His other hand slipped over my shoulder slowly pulling down my jacket. My voice was inaudible, words couldn't escape my lips. My head was clouded and confused, I had no clue how I got into this position. I looked down and saw my jacket already laying on the floor. My shirt was now being tugged up and as I met his gaze again, watching his soft smile turned into a an unnerving smirk. A chilling smirk that brought shivers to the back of my neck and down.

"What's wrong Skye? Have you not wanted this?" Dustin soothly calls. But the sweetness in his voice was ingenuine.

I could just mask some strength and control over my body and shook my head. "No." My voice croaked out.

His smirk grew wider and his grip tightened. "Don't play with me Ms Amazeberries.." His smirk then turned into an eerie smile. "I've wanted this for so long, and now that I have it.. I will never let it go." He pulled me in more and his fake sincerity grew into cruelty. "Never let you go."

I shook my head trying to pull away. "No! let me go!" I breathe heavily pulling harder away but his grip didn't budge once against my thrashes. "You will not have me. I'm with Jace! Please just let me go! I don't want this, I don't want y-"

He lingered against my neck, shutting me up with his other hand covered around my mouth. "Too bad because you'll always be mine." His nails dug into my back and the pain spiked through making me cry out. "Stop! It hurts!" I screamed out only to be muffled in his hand.

"No." His voice deepened, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "If I can't have you...No one can" His hand reached from his back pocket and out came a knife, a knife so reflective from the light that it too had the little sparkle at the end.

Before I could say any more or move, the knife stabbed into my back and the pain shot through me.

I cried out and shot up from my bed breathing heavily with sweat completely drenching my clothes. I slumped over my bed disoriented, completely conflicted and confused. I touched my phone and winced at the light shining in the dark room. 5:56 AM

Was that dream a warning? A potential foreshadowing of my future? No... It couldn't be. Maybe its telling me to investigate more into this so-called Dustin Lavendor. He's not who he says he is. He is too enigmatic, too perfect, too adult to be. He's too precise, too talented, too rich to be where he was. Living alone in a double storey house with an art gift from the gods whilst studying at a mediocre high school, I don't think so.

DING DONG

"hallloooooo? Skye Bear! Honey Bunch! Pumiyummyumpkin!"

I popped up onto my feet and walked out towards the front door.

"SKYEEEEE I NEED YOUR HELP!" Sighing to myself I open the door to find a desperate Dorito face.

"Hi CD-" My face suddenly covered and squished with his chest as he goes in for a tight squeeze. "C-can't b-breathe."