27. Beauty or the Beast

Chapter 27

Beauty or the Beast

Check Yes Juliet - We the Kings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shit. You are totally screwed. Haha, yes you Skye. I'm talking to you. Myself, me, I. Crap.

I mentally argue with myself as my constant moving fumbling fingers play with eachother. I was unaware of what I looked like, I was unaware of my reflection, and I was unaware if I was a beast or a beauty.

I leaned back as I felt Jace apply mascara on my now largely lengthened lashes. I was worried.

I could see Sammy repainting my black nails, which was good. But I was still worried.

I felt Arthur play with my hair with something hot. I'm crossing fingers it's not a heated utensil that he mistook for as hair equipment.

And lastly Chandler was shuffling behind me for finding apparently "accessories" for my outfit.

Chandler whistled as he walked in front of me, staring me up and down with a slight lick of lips.

"Gross dude! Stahp!" I groan disgusted by his actions.

"Shit man, can you not eye rape Skye please" Sammy grunts which then caused Arthur, Jayjay and Jace to start telling Chandler off for even looking at me past friendzone.

Don't even go there.

I smirked at his offended features. "You really are picking on me today aren't you!?" Chandler pouts grabbing my hand. "See! I'm not eye raping anyone, just friendly encounters" Chandler says with a calm voice smiling.

"Watch the nails god dammit!" Sammy shouts with total warning. I laughed ruffling his hair slightly and placing my hands back in his view.

"Time to get changed babygirl" Jace says softly kissing my cheek which then sent chills down my spine.

I walked into the bathroom with my now covered bathroom mirror and began changing into a surprisingly good set of clothes. I slipped on Jace's big white tee with a black bandit patterned pocket which lengthened til half way down my thigh and slid into a black leather jacket ending over my waist with contemplating studs on the right pocket. I smirked at the hot outfit, now let's just hope the make-up, shoes and accessories are good too.

"I'm putting in the shoes and accessories now!" Chandler calls out, gently placing them on the bench then leaving.

I stared blankly at the black leather boots with sided studs matching the jacket. I sighed dreamily and slipped them on with a grin.

I feel hot.

I then checked out the accessories of a silver long necklace ending with a rose and doubled rings that intertwined entailed with feathers and aqua studs. I put them on feeling total bad-ass.

I opened the door staring at my feet mumbling, "Finished guys!"

And that's when I heard all the boys groan, mumble shocked expressions and many "Oh Fuck" 's.

I slowly tilted my head up and smiled at them with a now good view of their facials.

"You are fucking beautiful Skye" Jayjay says finally breaking the movie moment as he eyed me down wide-eyed.

"Uh... can you not go on a date with that new kid and stay in tonight with me? Um I mean us?" Sammy mumbles, sitting down on the bed like he can't handle the heat.