CHAPTER 33

Meanwhile: Marianna tells Adrianna that eventually Hector will get bored of her(Adrianna) and come to her (Marianna). Adrianna rolls her eyes and tells her that she is not going to stoop to her level and engage in petty arguments and leaves. Marianna says (to herself) that it doesn't matter what Adrianna says or thinks because soon, she will tie Hector to her.

Later, at the university:

Aurelio and Aranza are walking together, with one of Aranza's friends, when they ran into Mauricio, and his friends. Mauricio sneers at them. Mauricio tells Aranza, that she has made poor choices by preferring a poor low life like Aurelio to him. Aranza tells him that the only poor choice being made will be by whichever girl is stupid enough to fall for him because he has no respect for women.

Mauricio starts to talk, but Aranza continues. She says she is intelligent, and not afraid to work, so she does not need anyone to support her. Knowing how crazy Aranza can get Aurelio puts his arms around her and tells her to relax. Aurelio tells both girls that they should go. Mauricio is left feeling embarrassed and humiliated. Aranza Montes De Alba has just made a new enemy. She does not know who she is messing with.

Sometime later,

Antonio is at his desk, working. As often, his mind goes back to Gina. What great secret, is she keeping? He knows she loves him, but still, he is sure she is hiding something big from him. He says (to himself): what Gina, whom he nicknamed wildflower is hiding.

At the end of the day, as usual, Gina and Hector go to visit John in the mental hospital, and he is happy to see them. He says he is bored and wants to go out. Hector tells him that if he continues to improve he will be released. John asks him where he will go since he can't remember anything about his earlier life. Gina tells John not to worry, because she and Hector will be there for him, and will help him.

That night:

Aranza looks at her phone. It is Aurelio. She ignores it. Aurelio meanwhile is at home with Gina and Hector, while Aranza was with Adrianna and Antonio. Gina asks Aurelio what's wrong. Aurelio says Aranza has been acting a little strange lately. Aurelio adds that sometimes she wants to be around him and sometimes she totally ignores him. Hector asks him if he did anything to annoy her. Aurelio thinks about it then says that he hasn't. Hector looks at Gina and asks her to use her wisdom. Gina glares at her brother then asks Aurelio to explain what happened. Aurelio says that Aranza avoided him and when she couldn't she was cooler than usual.

Meanwhile, Antonio and Adrianna are in Adrianna's room getting ready to watch a movie when Aranza comes into the room. Antonio asks her if she has any plans with Aurelio. Aranza scoffs and says he is an idiot. Antonio then pauses and asks her why she is saying that. Adrianna comes and sits near her, and asks her if she fought with him. Aranza says that they didn't fight. Antonio asks her why then, is she not speaking to him. Aranza doesn't say anything and sits quietly. Adrianna says she knows what the problem is.

Antonio tells Aranza, that the genius, is about to talk. Adrianna mock glares at Antonio then throws a pillow at him. Adrianna says that Aranza is in love with, Aurelio. Aranza stares at them both for a second, then looks aside. Antonio then says that's all fine, but he doesn't understand why she is ignoring him then. Adrianna says that only Aranza can answer that. Aranza looks at them and decides to tell them the truth.

Meanwhile, Aurelio says he doesn't understand Aranza because she is complicated. Gina says she knows what is happening. Hector looks at her skeptically and then says of course she does. She glares at him, and he smiles back, then she turns towards Aurelio. Gina says Aranza, loves him. Aurelio says he knows. Hector asks him if he loves her too. Aurelio says he does. Gina asks him why he hasn't done anything about it, like ask her out on a romantic date, or tell her he loves her.