EPISODE 52

Meanwhile, Anna Patricia tells the doctor what John said about just knowing that he loved photography. The doctor says that him remembering what he likes is a good step towards them creating a profile of who John was before his accident and towards him eventually remembering his identity.

Later, Clara, Ramon, Anna Patricia, Luisa, and Armando, meet with Hector, Gina, and Martin. Luisa asks Hector what they were thinking when they decided to risk everything for the plan on Helena. Hector says that they just wanted to get some revenge on Helena for everything she had done to them. Armando says that he understands how they feel, but they need to think through their actions first, since because of who they are and what happened in the past, a lot of people stand to be affected, by anything they do, especially their sister.

Meanwhile, Aranza and Aurelio are at his parents' house. Aranza notices that he is a little, quiet and asks him about it. He says he was just thinking about what it is everyone is discussing that excludes him. Aranza snuggles towards him and says she understands the frustrations of being treated like a child and left out of things because Adrianna and Antonio have done it a lot.

Meanwhile, Antonio is trying to watch a movie on his laptop but cannot concentrate. His mind keeps on going on to what exactly it is the Ortiz family is talking about. He has a feeling it has something to do with whatever secret it is Gina is keeping from him. He wonders if the whole family knows about it.

Elsewhere, Emma receives a message and checks it. On seeing the reaction on her face, Adrianna asks her what it is. Emma says a friend of hers texted her to check some pictures on a gossip page from their neighborhood. Adrianna says that she should, maybe something is interesting or important that she wants her to see. Emma goes online.

Meanwhile, Marianna, Isabella, Alejandro, and Horacio, are meeting at Isabella's house. Isabella asks Marianna if there is anything she should be telling the rest of them. Marianna asks her what she is talking about. Isabella gets her phone and shows her a picture. Marianna is shocked and wide-eyed.

Back to Emma,

She stares at the picture, drops the phone, then rushes to her room. Adrianna debates, about whether she should look at the picture for a second before she decides to do so. Adrianna is equally shocked.

Back to Isabella and company,

Isabella asks Marianna why she was kissing Martin. Marianna shrugs about it and says that it was no big deal. She adds that she ran into him while taking a walk in the park, and they started arguing when he picked on her. She then adds, that, it was a spur-of-the-moment, action to warn him not to pick on her. Alejandro looks at her slightly skeptically and asks her if she is attracted to Martin. Marianna acts shocked and says she is not. She says she finds him irritating, rude, and spoilt. Isabella reminds her that, this kind of scandal could ruin their plans. Marianna shrugs and says that it's not like she posted the picture online. She then reminds them that some random person probably did.

Elsewhere, Emma remembers the picture she just saw, of Martin, kissing Marianna. Why would Martin kiss her? Was he cheating on her with Marianna? The thought of it all was too painful to bear.

Elsewhere, Aurelio comes back from outside, and finds, Aranza, glued to her phone with, a shocked expression. He goes to her side and asks her what's wrong. She tells him that she was just checking out, the local neighborhood, gossip sites online, when she came across a certain, picture. Aurelio asks, her what picture she is talking about. She shows him a picture of Martin kissing Marianna.

Aurelio is shocked as well but says that Martin is a nice person and he loves Emma. Aurelio then adds that given what Marianna did to Hector, there is a good explanation for the kiss. Aranza agrees that Martin is a good person, but adds that Hector was drugged, and Martin looked sober. Aurelio says that while that is true, he still believes his cousin has a reasonable explanation.