CHAPTER 50

The next day, Wednesday, Antonio arrives at the cyber café. He has tried to disguise himself and he has glasses and a cape. He asks to see the owner, in his office. The owner looks a little hesitant, so Antonio shows him his national identity card. The owner had not realized who he was talking to, immediately changes his mind and introduces himself as Mario Ruiz. He then tells Antonio to accompany him to his office.

Meanwhile, Emma, Adrianna, Martin, and Hector are having lunch together. Emma asks Adrianna about where Antonio is because he is not around and word going around the office was that Helena sent him out on unspecified personal errands. Emma adds that Antonio is a very intelligent person and highly skilled in matters IT, so whatever he is doing must have to do with something technological. Adrianna looks around then tells her about the mysterious email Helena received on her birthday. Martin looks at Hector, who looks slightly uncomfortable. He wishes his sister was there to share in the uncomfortableness and blame.

Martin, while mostly looking at Hector, says that it is Aranza's reaction that they should be worried about, given how what happened to her father and older siblings pained her. He asks Adrianna if either she or Antonio have told Aranza what happened. Adrianna says they haven't yet, but she will know, the truth pretty soon because things will leak anyway.

Meanwhile, Antonio is in Mario's office. Mario is shocked to learn about the email and to avoid trouble, he agrees to let Antonio, see the CCTV footage.

Meanwhile, Claudia calls Isabella to check up on her. She asks her if she is in a place, she can talk. Isabella who is in, the garden with Marianna, says she is. Claudia asks her how Antonio is towards her. Isabella says that he is just as cold as ever. She adds that Gina has him wrapped around her finger, and he cannot think straight. Claudia says that if she really loves Antonio she should fight for him. Isabella says she is getting tired of Antonio, and Gina, and is going to bow out. Claudia says that she should hang in there, and not give in to that uncultured townie girl.

Isabella says that right then her main focus was on taking care of herself and having a healthy baby. She adds that she will see what to do after giving birth. Marianna shakes her head. Isabella is such a brilliant actress. Anyone listening to her would think she actually cared about her child. Claudia, says that she (Isabella) is such a good woman, and she cannot see why Antonio cannot see that, and leave Gina alone. Isabella, says that she just loves Antonio so much, and wants to be a family with him and their baby. Marianna rolls her eyes.

Meanwhile, Antonio has just seen the CCTV footage. He looks at the two, people, a young man, and a woman, at the computer, as they send their email. There is something, about that woman, that he cannot quite put a finger on. He feels a strong pull towards her, a feeling he has only felt with Gina, and Gabriela as a child. Antonio, rubs his finger against his head, what is going on? He is sure he loves Gina, but there is something about the woman, in the picture, what is it?

Meanwhile, Marianna, tells Isabella that she is such a fantastic actress and that anyone, who did not know her, would actually believe she had maternal instincts. Isabella smiles and says that sucking up to that stupid old hag (Claudia), is just a small price to pay to get Antonio.

Elsewhere, Gina is at her desk, when she receives a text. It is Martin, saying that he wants to talk to her. She is a little surprised but texts him back saying that they will meet after work.

A few minutes later, Hector texts her saying that Martin, already has an idea that it's them who sent Helena the birthday card, and probably wants to ask them about it. Gina sighs. Things will only get more complicated. Despite what her brother thinks. She is still afraid that Antonio might be able to figure out that it was them who sent out the birthday card, thus blowing their cover.