CHAPTER 56

Elsewhere, Antonio looks at his phone and smiles. Gina asks him who it is. Antonio says that it is the nosy one. Gina smiles and asks what Aranza wants. Antonio says that she is curious and wants to know the gender of their child and is reminding them about the next day. Gina smiles and says that they should tell everyone the next day when they all meet up. Antonio agrees. He then says he is sure Aranza sent Adrianna a similar message. Gina says she is sure Aranza did.

On Sunday, Gina and Antonio and Hector, and Adrianna reveal the gender of their children, and there is a celebration.

On Monday, Juan Patricio comes armed with the DNA test and asks to see Aurelio. Antonio is curious as to why his grandfather would want to see Aurelio. He goes to look for Adrianna.

Elsewhere, Aurelio is sitting, in an empty conference room. He is curious as to why Antonio's grandfather wants to see him. Juan Patricio comes in. Aurelio watches him curiously, then stands but does not greet him.

Meanwhile, Antonio, Aranza, and Adrianna are in an empty hallway. Antonio looks at Aranza. She pouts and says that she does not like it when the two of them treat her like a baby and keep things from her, and she will follow them again if she has to. Antonio smiles at her. He says that his grandfather came and asked to speak to Aurelio. He then asks Adrianna if she knew anything. Adrianna says she didn't.

Aranza asks Antonio if he thinks his father and her mother, are up to something since they have both made it clear that they don't, like Aurelio or want him working at the company. Antonio says he doesn't think either of them has anything to do with this. He adds that his grandfather wouldn't agree to be involved in petty office politics. Adrianna agrees. Antonio tells Aranza to relax because soon enough they will know the truth.

Meanwhile, Juan Patricio studies Aurelio. The boy certainly shares a lot of similarities with Antonio. Juan Patricio puts out a hand to greet him and Aurelio accepts it. He tells Aurelio that he knows that he is curious as to why he is here, and so he (Juan Patricio) will get straight to it. Aurelio watches as Juan Patricio removes a brown envelope and places it on the table. He then says he has something to tell him. Juan Patricio tells him, that he is his real grandfather. Aurelio is shocked and says he doesn't understand.

Elsewhere, Gina, Martin, Emma, and Hector, are outside in the garden. Martin asks Gina if she knows why Antonio's grandfather would be interested in talking to Aurelio personally. Gina says Antonio told her and adds that neither he nor Adrianna knows anything. Gina adds that she doesn't trust Antonio's grandfather and suspects he is up to something. Hector, tells her to relax because Aurelio will tell them what he was told.

Back to Juan Patricio and Aurelio,

Juan Patricio tells Aurelio, that years ago, his grandmother Clara, used to work as a caregiver to his ailing grandfather Miguel. He adds that they had a relationship but one day, she just disappeared and he never saw her again. He adds that a few months ago, he saw his ( Aurelio's) Aunt Anna Patricia, and he was shocked by her resemblance to Clara. Juan Patricio adds that he at first ignored it but eventually decided to hire a private investigator, to look into their family. He adds that he found out that Clara gave birth less than nine months after she and Ramon moved to their new town.

Juan Patricio adds that this made him suspicious that his (Aurelio's) father could be his son. He adds that he needed proof and wanted things done in secret in case, it turned out to be a false flag. He adds that this is also why he decided to use his(Aurelio's) DNA sample rather than his father's(Armando's) sample since he could obtain the sample in secret. He adds that the hospital had the sample since his admission. Juan Patricio says he used connections to get the sample and did a secret DNA test that turned out positive. He adds that the fact that his aunt was named after him(Juan Patricio) is proof that he is telling the truth.