Chapter 1

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 1

Jeongyeon's POV

Do you feel like.... Your missing something or someone in your life? And everytime, you feel like your incomplete. Even you already have everything. Maybe some of you didn't feel what I am feeling right now but, I'm telling you this. It's so.... Uhm.... I don't know how to explain and how to describe what I really feel right now but maybe, I can figure this out through the day that will pass.

Right now, I'm here at my office with my Personal Assistant and my Godson, Dahyun.

"Dubs, tell the driver to ready the car. We're going somewhere later." I told Dahyun and he nodded at me before he answer.

"Okay, Sir. But, May I ask? You have no schedule today, where will you go later? Is this place is something special to you?  Or you have someone to meet?" He asked and I somehow sense that he is teasing me on something.

"No, if you're saying I have a date? It's a big no. You already know the reason why and she is just the only one. And did I tell you WE ARE? We are going somewhere, that means I'm going there with you. And there's nothing special with the place, I just want to go hang out with my favorite godson here." I said while focusing on the papers I'm reading.

"Tsk as if you have other Godchilds? I'm your only godson." He blurted out and I chuckled upon his reaction.

"Yeah yeah, and a good assistant, too. That's why I want you to bring somewhere and my treat, of course." I said still enjoying his reaction.

~~

We're now heading to our destination and I decide that I will be the one to drive. I send my driver home so that he can rest for the day. And while driving, Dahyun who is just sitting next to me in the front seat, keep on talking about random things.

Our conversation ended when we reach the restaurant that I'm telling to him a while ago.

The food here is such a heaven made that's why I like going here everytime I want to.

Actually, it's a Chinese Cuisine Resto. I somehow remember someone when everytime I go here. I can't forget her that is why I still keeping on reminiscing our memories before.

Our relationship is like a perfect one that everyone desires to have but of course obstacle is still everywhere. Plus, the destiny don't want us to be together.

I have no contact or news from her after the incident happen to us resulting on our permanent separation, but still I'm hoping I can see her soon.

Especially.... our daughter. Our only daughter that we have. I hope they're safe and healthy.

I love them. I love her and our child. They are the only treasure that I have except from all the things I'm having right now.

The company, houses, and all the properties I've earned all those years. Those are useless if I'm not with them.

"Uncle!"

"Uncle! You okay?"

"Uncle!"

I came back from my trance after I feel like there's someone tapping on my shoulders. I take a glance to the person and it's Dahyun.

"You're saying something?" I ask.

"I keep on calling you three times but seems your spacing out. Are you okay? Is there something bothering you, Uncle?" He ask me with a glimps of worriness.

"It's nothing. We're here! Let's go?" I answered.

"Okay." The only word he said.

After we find our seat, he tell me that he will just go to the restroom. So I wait for him for awhile and for our orders, too.

"Jeongyeon?" A girl from my back said.

After hearing the familiar voice, I turn my attention to that person and greet her with a smile. And she did the same. I didn't expect her to be here too. Like me, she is also a busy person.

"Oh, Irene! It's nice seeing you here. I didn't expect to see you here and I didn't even remember the last time we saw each other." I said to her and signaled her to seat.

"Yeah, its a long time ago. Maybe it's a decades already." She said and giggled.

"I'm also happy to see you here. Are you alone? Or your about to see someone?" She continued.

"No, I'm with my Godson, Dahyun. I want to treat him for today that's why." I told her.

As if on cue, Dahyun came.

"Oh, Ms. Bae! Nice meeting you." Dahyun greet her.

"Nice to meet you too, Dahyun."

"Uhm... do you want me to.... you know? Go another seat?" Dahyun ask to me. But Irene answer him instead.

"No, it's okay. We can all share this table." Irene said.

"Okay." Dahyun said and seat on his chair a while ago.

~~

"I'm happy that I got the chance to see you here, Jeong. We didn't get a chance to see each other and hang out like before. Our schedule is really tough this days." She said while we are now heading out at the restaurant.

"Yeah, I am glad too that this happens." I answered and I assist here to her car.

"Thank You." She said after entering.

"Take care while driving and good night." I said.

"Goodnight."

~~

"Are we going home now? Or do you still have somewhere that you want to go?" Dahyun ask after I enter our car.

"No, we're going home now. I don't want to receive some scolding to my friend, you know? And you too. Your parents is so protective."

"Yeah. They're so protective." He just said and I now step on the engine and drive home.

The next day, still same routine and I'm already used to it. Being a CEO of a big company is really a big deal of responsibility.

When I arrive at my office, I saw Dahyun talking to my Secretary. They are busy on checking something.

I just let them and go straight to my chair. Today is a new day and new schedule and works in line to be done. That's how my life right now.

Ting!

A new notification interupt my thoughts. I take a look at my phone and a reminder bring me back to reality.

June 15, Elaine's 20th birthday.

Thats the notification that pop out on my phone. Days are really fast. I didn't realize it's my daughter's birthday right now.

This is the 20th year that I will celebrate my daughter's birthday without her. I didn't even know her face would look like. The only picture that I have from her is when she got baptized. That time, her mother, her and me are still together. Happy and contented.

Did she somehow look like her Mom? Or my mini me and a girl version?

I don't know. And everytime I remember her, my curiosity keeps on growing. Is she okay? I want to know all of the things about her. I want to see her and be with her. But until now, it's still a dream.

To be continued.....

~~

🐎......... hiyah!!!!

Here we go guys. This is my first English story here. I hope you like it and support me too.