Chapter 21

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 21

Inside a VIP room of one restaurant in the city, a woman with an elegant clothing and posture is waiting while scrolling something on her phone.

"Detective Park!" The woman greet the man who enter the room.

The man bow and greet her.

"Ms. Chou, nice to meet you again."

"Let's gets start the meeting. Where's your team?"

"They're on the way."

"Okay. Let's stop being formal. As if we didn't know each other." Tzuyu suggested.

"That is also what I want to say." The guy whose named as Jimin said.

Tzuyu nodded.

"By the way, you already met my cousin."

"Who?" Tzuyu ask confused.

"Jihyo, she work as your Lover's detective, right? I heard about her reassignment."

"Ayya introduce his friend who is also a detective. He still has a grudge on Jeongyeon, that's why. How is she?"

"She's not yet done with her current case. She will be out of the country for a while."

"It's a relief then."

Tok! Tok! Tok!

They turn their heads towards the door after hearing the three knocks from the other side of it.

"Come in!" Jimin said, knowing it's just her team.

The doorknob turn and was unlocked in a second then, three men enter the room one by one.

"Have a nice day, Ms. Chou." They all said in sync.

"I hope the same to all of you, too." The woman replied.

"Thank You, Ma'am."

"Take your seat and start the meeting." Tzuyu told them.

"By the way, I want to introduce them to you. This is SPO1 Lourenz Morville (Let's say, the guy was Lisa from Blackpink. Sorry if I have to change her name.)" He point the tall man beside him. The guy stand up and greet Tzuyu again.

"And this is, Srgt. Kim Jong In. And PO3 Jung Hoseok. We all work in different stations. And, Officer Jung is working at the same station where Mrs. And Ms. Minatozaki report the kidnapping case of their youngest family member, Ms. Yoona." He continued.

Tzuyu's attention was now into Hoseok after hearing Jimin's introduction.

"So, did your station start an action about the report?" She ask the guy.

"Uhm.... Actually, No, Ma'am. Kernel enlisted the report together with some other missing report case. Honestly, I feel like there is something on his actions these past few days, too. He seems to be always on the phone."

"What's the connection with that on Yoona's?" Tzuyu asked.

"I still don't know, Ma'am. Maybe, I'm just over thinking. But, he is really acting so fishy. Everytime, when I'm bringing up the report, he always change the topic. I also give my number to Ms. Minatozaki, and she always call for an update. I'm feeling guilty that I can't give her the right answer everytime we talk on the phone."

"You don't have, too. You're part of this group, you can now help her. Thank you for the concern. I hope we can find her sister as soon as possible. That's the only thing I can help for them to ease the pain of our past." Tzuyu said, then sighed after.