Chapter 59

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 59

"Meet me to the place where you save me before. And that if you still remember. I'll wait for you."

That was the text received by Danielle, who is no other than Lay himself while he was walking out the mansion into his car. He was confused at first but still replied after.

"Why?"

He replied, not having in the mood for talking.

"This is something important we should talk about. Or else...."

The tone of the person he's texting with is kind of threatening, so he answer back with a sense of challenging.

"Or else what?" He asked.

"I know your secret. And your daughter?"

"What do you want? And what about her? Did you met her?" He again asked, slightly nervous.

"No. Just go here. I'm waiting."

And with that, their conversation stopped. Lay doesn't feel nervous with the situation because he know how to get out of it anytime he wants. But meeting the woman is kind of nervous for him but not in the way he had to panic.

Minutes later, he went to the meeting place the person earlier told him. He saw her not faraway from the bridge near the Han river. Now, it's not just the person he will meet this time but also the place. This is where everything had started. The feelings that started because of one incident that happened many years ago in the same place where they are right now.

"What do you want this time, huh?" He started asking her right after he got near the woman.

"Oh! You're here already? I didn't saw you." The woman said, getting up from her seat and face him.

"Don't waste my time, Joo Hyun. Tell me so I can leave now? I have many things to do." He replied, annoyed.

"What your plans now, Lay? You think, you can get away with all of your crimes? Everyone is looking for you right now. Even your younger sister doesn't mind you being her brother after all you have done behind her back. And now? Sana is with you? You even lie to her as her Father. Really?"

"I'm not yet done. Not until I get my revenge to all the people who ruined me especially Jeongyeon. And you know that."

"No, your being childish. All this things was happening because you choose this path. Jeongyeon has his fault too. But you were the one who make it worse. So don't blame anyone because it's all your fault."

Lay just stay silent looking at her. Joo Hyun stop for a while to breath first before continuing again. Looking at him with a glimpse of disappointment and sadness. Maybe because, she can't do anything to change him.

"I don't know who you are right now, really. I don't know if I'm still talking to the man who became my first boy bestfriend and brother like figure that I had before. Your not the same person who save me here when I was drowning. And not even the same person who I....." She stopped.

"What?!" Lay asked impatiently.

"Your not the guy who I secretly fell in love with. You've changed really big. And seems like, I can't do anything about it."

"What? Joo Hyun.... Uh-" Lay was about to say something when he heard a police siren not far away from them. He saw cars of authorities coming towards their place and he panics because of that.

Facing the woman again with rage of anger. With just thinking of being in jail making him more mad and the person in front of him was the one who betrayed him and that's the worse. By that, he already forgotten the confession and fled away from the scene, driving his car in a full speed not minding the traffic rules. The police cars is following him behind.

He passed by an intersection and just randomly turn in other direction to trick the authorities. And, he succeed. After making sure that they were gone, he drove away his hiding place and went back to his safe house, not the mansion where he is living with Jiselle; or should I say, Sana.

~~

Not long after Lay escape the tailing police car, he entered his safe house relieved that he got to escape but feel betrayed at the same time.

His mens welcome him at the entrance but stop when they notice someone inside the car.

"Sir, i don't think your alone going here." Said the one of his men while looking so focused inside the car.

Lay was confused. He's sure he is alone going out the Mansion. It's impossible for it to happen. He turn his back and walk near the car. His men open the car and found someone there.

"Hopped out the car and introduce yourself." The first man earlier told the girl. Some of them is pointing their gun and ready to shoot whoever the person is.

"Stop! I know her." Lay told them and they did.

The said girl walk out the car facing Lay.

"Jiselle.... What are you doing there?"

She just look at him, to the mens around them in into the house before looking back at him and asks.

"Where is this place, Dad?" She asked.

Hearing what she just called the Man in front of her, everyone sorrounding them apologize and give respect to her. They excuse themselves and left the two.

"When did you got into the car?"

"The same time you left the house. I feel bored. I thought, you're going to your work and I decided to sneak inside your car and stroll around your work. But you stop near the river, its a long ride and I got sleepy. I just woke up when they bang the window." She explained.

"Is that so? Well, this house is one of my workplace." Lay said, smiling at her.

"I want to go around the place, Dad. Can I?" She asked, looking excited.

"Of course. I'll tell my men to accompany you. I'm bothered that you'll get lost if I let you alone." Sana nods.

"And, after your tour, got only office. I'll tell you something." He added.

"It's okay for me." She smiled. Later, some men came to her and tour her around while Lay went to his office and do whatever he's about to do there while still monitoring the girl inside his property.