Chapter 30

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 30

The next day, all the employees of Kim Corporation was surprised about the sudden meeting initiated by their CEO. They're all gathered inside the big meeting room, along with the respected people including the shareholders and the board members.

They are all confuse about the sudden call of event. All of them was asking everyone in the room but unfortunately, no one knows about it.

After a long hours of waiting, Nayeon enters the room telling everyone to be ready. Sana is with her helping her to do what needed to be done before their awaited person come.

"Is that Sana?" Mina asks.

"She is, Miss. I thought, she already resigned. Why is she here?" Said her co-team member.

Just as their patience reach the end, the door opens. Tzuyu enters together with Minju that makes everyone in the room to gossip again.

"Good Morning, Ms. Chou!" Said of all of them.

"Good Morning. Sorry for interrupting your work. But I don't want reschedule this event again. I have something important to announce, everyone!" Tzuyu started.

All the people inside the room fell silent for a while and all ready to listen to whatever she will say.

But of course, there is some that can't help to ask what's the real matter of calling about the said meeting.

"Ms. Chou, do you have new rules that you want to implied again?" Asked the Man who's part of the board.

"Is there something happening in our market that we need to brainstorm?" Another from the board also asks.

"I doubt if it's about the market sales. I saw the recent monthly data that we have, it's all okay." The other one said.

"Yeah, your right. Maybe, this is something about a new rules or something else. Let's just hear her."

Everyone agrees and turn their attention to Tzuyu again.

"I thought, you just talk their. Set asides, I'm here to introduce someone to all of you." She said then look at Minju.

"Minju-shi, come here for a minute." The girl obeyed, stand beside her and bow.

"Hi, My name is Kim— Chou Minju." She corrected herself and look at Tzuyu.

"Everyone, meet Minju, my daughter." Tzuyu continued.

Everyone was shocked at the news. They didn't know that their Boss has a child. No one knows about it, not until now.

"We started the search for her months ago. I bring her here for you to know about her. And also, she'll start her training here. So, I want you to act as professional and teach her everything."

After the assembly, everyone was back to their works and Tzuyu together with Nayeon, Sana, and Minju went to Tzuyu's office. Mina run to them and they walk together to the said office.

"You didn't told me you had a daughter." Mina starts.

Right now, they are sitting in a mini living room inside Tzuyu's office.

"And I thought, Sana already resigned. I was confused and shocked when I saw her with Nayeon-eonni a while ago." She continued.

"I asked her to be my assistant again and she agreed. And about my daughter, only few knows about it." Tzuyu explained.

"Well, it's nice to work with you again, Sana. How's your family by the way?" Nayeon asks.

"They're okay. Something happened and.... nevermind. Let's just celebrate for Ms. Chou. She already found Elaine." Sana replied.

"Who's Elaine?" Mina asked confused.

"My daughter, Eonni. That was her real name. Elaine Yoo." Tzuyu explained for the second time.

"Elaine.... Yoo? I thought, she is your daughter to your late husband?"

"We didn't, Mina-eonni. Taehyung had some health problem that time. I gave birth to my daughter before I marry him. She is my daughter from Jeongyeon."

"Your story is shocking, Tzuyu. If I can just write a novel, your story is a great plot for it. Did you already told this to him?"

"Not yet. He doesn't have to know, for now. I don't want to cause conflict again to him and to my brother. You know, they are not that close.  They are rivals and I don't know why."

"By the way, Minju. I told you yesterday about Sana, right?"

Minju nods and look at the girl beside Nayeon. Sana is looking at her, too.

"I wouldn't forget her even she already forgot about me, BFF." Minju said, emphasizing the last word.

"Wait, you know each other?" Tzuyu asks them.

"We became classmate in grade school. We became close but separated after we came to high school. And fyi, I didn't forgot you, too." Sana answered.

"If that's the case, can you go outside for a while? Sana, stroll Minju around the company. I just have to talk to this two."

"Yes, Miss." Sana replied, got up from her seat then walk first to the door. She waited for Minju outside.

"Are you sure about not telling this to Jeongyeon? Tzuyu, he is the father. He has the right to know. Don't think about what will be your brother's reaction. You have to tell him about this. Like you, he also waited for this." Nayeon said, holding both the younger's hand.

"Eonni's right, Tzuyu. And also, telling him about your daughter, is not about going back with him. I know you're respecting Lay, but you have to do what Eonni said for your daughter, too. She needs to know about her other parent." Mina seconded.

~~

Meanwhile, Minju and Sana is now walking side by side through the hallway of the building. Sana was walking ahead while the other one is tailing behind her.

"Did you still...  hate me?" Minju asks.

Sana heard what she said even it's not that loud. She didn't reply and just walk again.

"Sana! At least, answer me."

"No, never in my life that I hate you. So, please. Stop asking."

"But your ignoring me. What's the problem then?"

Sana stop and face her. She just look at the girl and sigh.

"I just can't forget the last day of our grade school. In the day of our graduation, you didn't come. I even prepare something for you that day." She said then look down after.

Minju walk near to her and hold her hands. She also make Sana face her again by holding her chin up.

"Sorry. That time, we had some family problems. We left and went abroad to live there. Then, Dad died in an operation. That's what his co-workers said. Then, Mr. Chou came to our house this past days, he told me about his missing niece, and that's was me. It was all shocking."

"Well, we're both experience the same thing." Sana said, walking to the nearest chair and sit there.

Minju also sit beside her, then she continue her story.

"Months ago, I met Ms. Chou and work with her as her assistant. It was all good not until i found out that Appa was the witness in the day you went missing. And then, he died before Ms. Chou and Mr. Yoo can asks him about what he knew. Eomma told me to resign then we left and lived in the province. Until now. But then, something happened again. Yoona was kidnapped then Eomma was admitted to the Hospital. I felt relieved when I found that someone already paid our bills, it turns out that it was Ms. Chou. She even gave a private nurse for Eomma. Yoona was rescued but she is already dead. It was like a roller coaster, then I also found out that I was adopted."

"You really gone through a lot than me. But, don't worry. Everything will be okay. We promise to stay together forever, right? Let me be your friend again, then a bestfriend next time. Isn't it great?"

"Yeah, your right. I'm thankful that I meet you again, Min." Sana said, then she extend her arm, signing the girl in front of her for a hug.

"I'm more thankful to meet you again, Sanake." Minju said then hug her.