Chapter 54

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 54

"Don't worry now, okay? I have to go back now to my work too. Even I want to spend my every hour to be with you, I also have other responsibilities. And so as you. Let's see each other later?" Tzuyu just nod at him, sighing.

After Jeongyeon left, she heard a knock and thought it was Jeongyeon.

"Jeong, I thought-" She stopped when she face the person. She let the person who's a girl to sit at the couch across her and let her talk first.

"Minju-yah, what do you need?"

"Ms. Chou.... I just want to asked if you have news about my bestfriend already. I still can't forget our last conversation and I'm feeling guilty for what happened to her. I feel like, it's my fault."

"I told you, it's not. Don't blame yourself. It's not your fault. You had paid all of it after telling us everything. And I'm thankful you did. I know, your a good person. And, Sana trusted you. She won't feel hurt if not. So, that's why I'm telling you to forget it."

"And about her, still no news. The investigation is still ongoing. We are still waiting for the news." Tzuyu added.

~~

Flashback
(The day when day found about the accident.)

After Tzuyu saw the news, she hurriedly went to the scene and found the car just like what the reported had described. Walking near the spot, a police came to stop her and asked.

"Ma'am, you are not allowed here."

"I am the Guardian of the driver. I know the car. I was the one that gift it to her."

"Ma'am, if you want to know what happened, we're still investigating how this all ended up in this. You can talk to our head." And that's what Tzuyu did that day. She went to talk to the Chief and told them to have some further investigation and do some searching for Sana after. It was the day after that, they confirmed that the driver is not inside the car when it was burned. They start the search operation after that.

Another day passed, still no news about Sana. Minju went to Tzuyu after knowing it. And, out of guilt, she tell them everything that she know. Even the information that was laid to her by Lay about the real Elaine.

"Ms. Chou!"

"Minju-yah, do you need something?" Tzuyu already had an idea but she wants to know if that was the younger will tell her.

"I think, it's my fault now that she is missing." She started. They are inside Tzuyu's office but the latter can't work properly because of the current matter. She's with her friends, Nayeon and Mina.

"And why are you calling her Ms. Chou?" Nayeon suspected her. The younger just shrugged it and continue what she had to do as if no one asked her seconds ago.

"What do you mean? What really happened that day, Minju? Tell me."

"First of all, I want to tell you that I'm not you daughter. I was just told to do this act. Well, I have no idea at first. But, Mr. Chou...." As the mention of the guy's name, Tzuyu lit up her head and look at the younger.

"What about him? Did he do something to you?" She asked concerned.

"My family, I mean my Dad has some debt to him. He threatened me that he will hurt my Mom if I didn't do all his wants. And the same day when me and Sana went to Mom, Mr. Chou told me about your daughter, on who she is? He already know but he don't want your family with Mr. Yoo to be complete again. I can say, he really despise your lover that much. And that same day, before me and Sana separated ways, I mean, she left me because she's mad. She told me that she heard everything that Mr. Chou told me about Elaine. Ms. Chou, Sana.... She is your real daughter."