Chapter 17

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 17

After Jeongyeon and Dahyun's hang out and talking, they arrive at Jeongyeon's Mansion near midnight.

"I already told your Dad about you staying here for a while. It's already late now, you can have the room next to mine." Jeongyeon tell his godson.

Dahyun nod his head and walk upstairs. Jeongyeon went at the kitchen and saw his cousin having her midnight snack.

"Oh, Jeongyeon! You're here!"

"Of course. This is my house. Where do you expect me to go then?"

"Aish, you're no fun. Did you know that?"

"Whatever. I'm tired. Jihyo still didn't contact me about my daughter's case." He said while sitting.

"About it? I heard Lay Chou is doing his own investigation about it. Major Wang, his friend are the one who's assigned in the case."

"How about Jihyo?" He ask still shock by the news.

"I talk to her a while ago. She said, she will be assigned to other cases in their station, and Major Wang will take over."

"Why Jihyo didn't even call me about it? Is that all what she said?"

"Actually, what she just said to me is about her reassignment. But not the other that I told you."

"Where did you get those then?"

"I have my friend inside the Kim Corp. You didn't remember?"

"Who- Are you referring to Manager Myoui? I didn't know she's talkative."

"It was all spread around their building. And Chaeyoung, your secretary, knew it, too. And he had just told me."

"Is this like an info web? It seems like you passed the information from one person to another."

"Yeah, kinda."

"Aish, Momo-yah. You're really an extraordinary gossiper, didn't you know that?"

"I know, and because of me, you always in the trend of the news. By the way, who's with you a while ago?"

"I'm with Dahyun. He got rejected by a girl he want to court. We just hangout after my work."

"Ah~ poor dubu. How is he now?"

"Maybe he's resting already. He's strong and can move on soon. But he told me he'll wait until everything became fine and can continue pursuing the girl."

"He's really serious, huh? Well, good luck to him. And to you, too. Let's just hope, their investigation became successful. With that, we can meet your daughter, and my niece. I want to meet her soon."

"I'll pray for it to happen sooner."

"Yeah. I'll go ahead now. Good night."

~~

"Hi! Are you Mrs. Haruka Minatozaki?" A woman in her late 30s ask Sana's Mother.

Two days had passed after that day wherein Dahyun confess his plan of courting Sana but it end up as failed even so Sana didn't tell him yet about her decision.

And after that day, too. They did not see each other again.

"Ah, yeah. I am. And this is my daughters. We are the one who will be renting the house." Mrs. Minatozaki replied to her.

The woman guide them inside the rental house. Take a short tour while explaining everything about their arrangements in renting the place.

It's not old nor that new build house. It is somehow look like just renovated or re-make over.