Chapter 19

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 19

Hours had passed but Yoona was still unfound.

Haruka is now panicking and thinking that whoever killed her husband might be the one who get her daughter and soon, she will be the next they will be grieving in the cemetery.

And after another hour of unsuccessful searching, they now decided to go report about it at the police station.

While on their way, Mrs. Minatozaki's phone rings. And it's an unknown number.

She hurriedly answer the call, thinking it will lead her to her daughter.

"Ne? Yeoboseyo?"

A creepy laugh from the other line was heard. It makes Haruka more nervous than earlier.

Sana who also can hear the call because its on a loud speaker, also creeps out at the caller. She also has the guts that this is connected to her sister.

"Haruka, Haruka, Haruka." The guy repeatedly said.

"Who are you? Why do you know my number?"

"Thanks to your youngest daughter that I got your number."

"Yoona is with you?"

"Yes. And she will stay in my care not until I did what I want to do to her. Just like what I told to your husband, Kaito before we kill her. YOU. ALL. NEXT. TO. THE. LINE. Remember that. Just be ready."

"Please! Please whoever you are. Not my daughter. Me and my husband is only one who knows everything. My daughters has no idea. Please, let him go." She begged. The guy on the other side just laugh and end the call.

"We better report it to the police, Eomma." Sana said while comforting the woman who silently crying.

~~

Meanwhile, at Ms. Gong's Shop.

The bell hanged at the door ringed and Ms. Gong turn her head to the door right away to greet whoever comes in that time.

She was greeted by a young pale man whom she know personally.

The guy run to her direction to greet her. She also make her way out the counter and greets the young man.

"Halmeoni~ Long time no see." The guy said then hug the old woman.

"Dahyun-ah, it's nice to see you again here. You barely visit my shop these days." Ms. Gong said then gesture him to sit down, and so she did.

"What are you doing here, by the way?" The old woman ask.

"Uncle and I decided to stay up all night to finish the works needed the next two days. I decided to go here and get us some foods. I also miss your cooking, Halmeoni. Beside that, I also want to know if you're doing great here."

"It's night already, why don't you just buy your foods near your building, huh?"

"Halmeoni, it's okay for me to travel back and forth here and there. It's not a hussel for me, really."

"I'm doing great here, if that is the thing you want to know. The shop is doing great. And I already have one worker here."

"I thought, you don't want to hire again? What if—"

"Don't worry, Dahyun-ah. I'll assure you she is good. She really need a job and she is like you. The determined one. She is.... bubbly, talkative, a good-looking young lady, and a family-oriented."

"I know someone like her. But she moved into they're new house somewhere." Dahyun mumbled but still, the old woman heard it.

"I didn't know your now having an eye for a girl. Who is she?"