Chapter 27

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 27

"Ms. Chou? Mr. Yoo?" Sana said after she saw one picture together with the other pictures that was inside the sealed Plastic and a word 'Evidences' written.

"Why Appa has this picture? Is this the evidence she is hiding from the start? If it is, it can help Ms. Chou about the investigation of her daughter, then." She added.

After seeing the pictures, she spread all the papers together with the photos in the envelope. One paper makes her eyes caught into it. And out of curiosity again, she get from the piles of papers and read what written on it.

_____________________________

                      ~~°~~

CERTIFICATE OF ADOPTION

~~°~~

L/NAME                F/NAME        Minatozaki          Sana

___________________

BIRTHDATE:
17th day of June, 1997

___________________

PARENTS:
MOTHER:  Nagazaki Haruka
FATHER: Minatozaki Kaito

___________________

(A/N: Dont mind the adoption paper, guys. I really don't know what's the real content of that document so I just made it up for the visualization.)

~~

Sana was shocked upon learning the content of the document she is holding right now. She can't believe if that's true but, it's seems so legit. Nevertheless, she can't asks her Father about it. There is no way she can talk to him again because he is already gone. And even, she has her Mother, she can't still asks her with her situation. At least not now.

She put down the paper together with the others . She lean her back at the edge of her Mom's bed while looking at somewhere.

"Why, Appa? Why did you hide it from me? Why did you leave us not even telling me about my true identity?"

She take a glance again to the pictures and get one from it. One of it isa different from the other one. Some was taken from the parking lot she already saw a while ago.

This one, it contains her picture with her Father, turns out her adopted Father.

"I miss you now, Appa. I think I can't live without you.  Maybe, you can see it from where you are right now. We just transfer to our new house and new lives but this happened. Yoona is missing, Appa. And Eomma is having her unstable health and still not discharge from the Hospital. I'm afraid that I can't protect and provide what they need like what you do to us. I'm afraid I will be a failure to you, Appa." She sigh deeply.

"Filling your spot is what I think I can do as me being greatful that you take care of me. But I don't know now."

~~

Minutes had passed and Sana decided to stay for a while before going back to the Hospital. She even had fall into her sleep because of tired. Her mind is tired of what she found out just this whole day. And thinking of her family's situation. Also her physical, because of her lack of sleep.

And now, she just woke up after she heard her phone rings. She remember that she put an alarm earlier. It's already dark outside and she remembers that she will meet Officer Jung this day.

After turning off the alarm. She ready herself and run her way to the bathroom. She had done all what she needs to do and just waiting where will they meet. The officer told her about it and he will just text it to her. But still, nothing is coming.