Chapter 57

Missing Piece Of Mine
(JeongTzu ft. SaiDa Fanfic)

Chapter 57

Jiselle's POV

After my dinner with Dad, I went back to my room to do something I can before sleeping. In these past few days, I feel like going outside the house every time but I only had a chance earlier. And when it's night time, I went here in my room or at the backyard beside the pool area just to.... think of anything. I'm still new to my environment. I still have many thing to know about myself. And I hope my memory will come back soon.

"Sana?"

"I'm sorry. Maybe, I just mistaken you as someone I know."

Suddenly, the words of the guy I met earlier today came back to my memories again. I'm not lying that time when I said I feel some familiarity towards him. I don't know him perhaps if yes, I can't remember anything about him. Maybe, should I ask Dad about it? Maybe he knows.

And to the fact that it's a different name, I can't explain why I feel like he's really talking to me. He's stare showing him being shocked seeing me. It makes me uncomfortable but feels mysterious about him. I want to meet him again. I want to know.... about that girl who he thinks looks like me. It's impossible, right? How come one person looks similar like me? Having resemblance with someone is okay. But, having a look a like? Maybe, if she is my twin sister, I can believe it. But no. Dad not yet mentioning about something about my Mom and sister if ever. That's another question to asks to him.

Suddenly, while thinking, I heard some noises outside my room. Maybe, it's Dad and his men downstairs.

I decided to see for it to know what is happening. While walking on the hallway near the stairs, I heard Dad asking one of his men, Darius.

"Darius, what happened?"

The guy stopped for awhile before answering Dad.

"There's someone.... wants to see you outside, Sir."

"Who? And why are you acting like that?" Dad asked. It seems like someone is making a chaos outside.

"Sir, I don't think you will be happy knowing the person outside." I heard Darius said when I came at the terrace. I can see all of them. Even when Dad's expression's changed upon seeing the woman, who maybe was the one Darius said.

I stay in my place watching them. I can see the tension downstairs and everyone with them can't do anything but be shocked like what I'm seeing to Dad right now.

~~

Third Person's POV

"I'll leave you for now, Sir, Ma'am." The old maid said before excusing herself away the tension. She went to the kitchen. Darius also do the same together with the other guards who tried to stop the woman to enter the house.

Jiselle on the other hand, she still upstairs and curiously watching the scene, the unfamiliar woman and her Dad who is still shocked from the woman's entrance.

"Who is she? Is she perhaps Dad's friend? No, I don't think so. The guards tried to stop her so maybe she's someone that Dad wants to avoid to meet."

~~

"You think, you can just hide like that?" The woman said then sit at the nearest chair beside her.

Danielle look at her now without expression. Thinking what to do to this annoying woman in front of him.

"What do you want? Can you leave now? You're not allowed here."

"Why can't I? And why are you whispering?" She eyed Danielle and the man avert his gaze somewhere in the house.

~~

"Why is Dad look scared around her? Who she really is?" Jiselle asked to herself. She can't deny how her father's action like he's avoiding this unknown woman.

Her moment was stopped when Ms. Xiu came to her. She didn't realize that the old lady is already beside her.

"Jiselle, go back to your room now. It's already late. Let's go?"

"Who's that woman, Nanny? Why its like, Dad is scared of her?" She asked while still watching the two.

"She's just some.... friend of your Dad." The old woman said.

"I don't think so. I can see that, Dad is awkward around her. So I think, she's Dad's crush or ex lover?"

"Or perhaps.... My Mom?" The old maid cleared her throat and just tell her to go to her room already.

"Nanny, are you and Dad hiding something from me?" She asked again. She want to know about that unknown woman. And she think, The maid, her Dad, and everyone around her is hiding something from her.

"N-no. There's nothing, Jiselle. And if you're asking about her, she really is a friend of your Dad. Don't asked nonsense. She's not your Mom. Your Mom wouldn't leave you."

"Okay. But about my Mom. You and Dad didn't told me anything about Mom after I woke up. And if Mom wouldn't really leave me, us, where is she now? Why do i have to be like this? I want to remember everything now." She said, freaking out. Fortunately for them, they are already away from the terrace. Walking through the hallway, the maid comfort her.

~~

"Who's that? Its a girl, right? Are you hiding someone here?" The woman in the living room asked Danielle.

"It's nothing. You have to go now. We're going to sleep now." Danielle tried to push her but to no avail, the woman is persistent.

"It's already late now. The drive from here to Seoul will take me hours and I'm sleepy too. You'll just let just like that? Let me stay for now. I'll go back tomorrow."

Danielle hesitate if he will let her stay for tonight.

"You're just the only one here, right? Together with the maids and the guards? So, it's not a problem. You have many rooms."

"I hope you didn't forgot. We're not okay. So, yeah. I'll let for now. But I want you to leave fight away before I see you."

"So rude of you. You know what, I can see that there's so many things change in your personality. I'm still wondering what's your reason why you left and hide. Even you use so many makeups and prosthetics, I know you. And you can't hide from me." She look at him for a second, telling him she's serious and Danielle know that.

"Ahm.... You can choose any room just don't the Master bedroom and the room at the farthest right hallway." Danielle said before the woman could step her heels to the staircase.

"Gotcha!"

Once she was out of his sight, he sigh.

"Aish. What should I do with her? She shouldn't have to know about Jiselle."